Chapter 5: I have a dam problem

"Hey dray come sit with us." Chosen idiot calls out walks towards us with his minions.

"Sorry Har I wanna get to know to know my new friends more."

"Fine. IF YOUR THOSE FREAKS ARE SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME YOUR BOYFRIEND" he stormed away.

Draco looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad for him.

"I know it sucks , we've tried to get him to end the relationship but it never works" said one of his friends, Blaise.

We walked in and sat at our table.

PANCAKES!

They're not blue. I snapped my fingers and now they're blue.

"Blue pancakes?" Pansy questioned.

"Try it they're good ." I stated shoving my plate towards her.

She tasted them, "Dam they're awesome"

Me and Nico smirked at each other.

"I need a dam coke"

"I could really use a dam napkin"

"The dam spell isn't working"

"DAM"

The Slytherin trio just started at us as if we were insane.

Are we insane?

Yeah guess you could say that.

"Inside joke"

"Makes sense"

"Right, so what do you guys wanna know?" Nico asked.

Draco asked, "Well firstly you guys seem really powerful you've got this whole aura of power radiating of you?"

I pretend not to hear him , "well the reason we look tired and confused is that we're trynna get used to the new time zone. We're from America."

"That's not what I-" Pansy gave him a ' drop it' look.

Then she squealed, reminding me of Aphrodite when she was about to get invested in someone's love life, " Sooooo you two got a girlfriend?"

Suddenly the whole hall went quiet no doubt trynna see if the new kids were available. Even Harry was listening.

"No" I replied

Everyone sunk back into their seats. The only one that didn't seem to care was a blonde girl sitting at the Ravenclaw table reading a magazine called the Quibbler.

"Nah, I'm too gay for that" Nico added which caused a lot of guys to sit back up again. EVEN POTTER! he NEEDS to back off! AND he has a boyfriend he doesn't even deserve! He knows me and Nico are dating, does he expect that we broke up and he has a chance!

"Sooooo" she carried on seemingly unaware of everyone listening "a boyfriend?"

"That would be him." We said point at each other.

There were groans everywhere.

"Dam that was unexpected."

"BLAISE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"