Chapter 3: good people have the worst luck

"Di Angelo wake him up."

"I don't have a death wish."

I groaned and rolled onto the floor, "I'm awake idiots"

"Explain this" Round glasses asked pointing at his hair which was now a dark shade of pink.

I shrugged, "Either that or we put you in a pit of snakes. I know you don't have the divine strength that I do to fight one barehanded"

The burrow was in havoc. Everyone running to get they're stuff. People screaming because of the pranks we pulled on them. The ginger hag being her bitchy self.Yep havoc was the right word.

"FRED AND GEORGE NO DESERT PRIVILEGES FOR A MONTH AND NO MORE CLOTHES IF THEY GET RUINED YOUR PROBLEM."

I get the dessert but woman they
need clothes.
.......

We ditched the trio as soon as we reached the station. Are we feeling guilty? No.

Me and neeks were looking for a compartment to sit in.

"Hey can we sit here."

"Sure" the blonde replied.

"Hi my name's Nico."

"And my name's Percy"

"Mine's Draco." I can already tell the three of us will be best friends.

We were talking at stuff, Nico's head in my lap when the annoying trio opened the door.

"Dray why are you hanging out with them"

"Wait. You three know each other."

"Unfortunately" all three of us said.

"Come on dray I don't want my boyfriend hanging out with these lot." Lightning bolt dude stated.

"Nah I'm good."

The best people have the worst luck.

My mom.
Hades.
Nico .
Me.
And now Draco.