Byul

Byul's POV

We were looking for a seat inside the cafeteria when I noticed Whee is quite. She is always quiet but it's different now. I think something's bothering her.

" You ok whee? " I asked her. She was startled even though my voice is not that loud. Yes something is bothering her.

" I'm ok unnie " she said as we put our tray down and arranged our food on the table.

I look at the two monkeys in front of me and we communicated through our eyes while Wheein is busy eating and looking nowhere.

" What's wrong Whee? " Jeongyeon spoke breaking the silence.

We all eyed Wheein waiting for her answer. She took a deep breath and released it before looking at us. Worries can be seen through her eyes.

" I saw Hyejin " she mumbles.

" Who? " Lisa ask

" I saw Hyejin " she whispered.

" Hyejin ? " Jeongyeon replied. We exchange looks trying to figure out who it is.

Our eyes went wide and an O was formed on our lips when we figured out who she was referring to.

"The Ahn Hyejin?????" Lisa whisper shout while all of us move on Wheein's side, bent our heads low, as if we're planning to kill someone.

She just nod and sigh again.

We're all still in that position waiting for her to say something. I think she noticed that. She chuckle and push our face away from her.

" I'm fine unnies don't worry. It's been a long time. I was just shock and I don't know how to react " she explains.

" We're here for you don't worry " Jeongyeon said.

" Yea.. " Lisa managed to say before stuffing chicken on her mouth.

We all laugh and continue to eat.

We share some stories with each other and talk about which club we want to join.

Lisa want to join dance club, Jeongyeon is not yet decided but they both agreed to join try outs for basketball team. Wheein is torn between dance club and art club, I suggested to try both. I want to join photography club but will still join tryouts for soccer team.

After our lunch, we part ways and explore different club booths in the field. I was worried about Wheein but she insisted that she's ok and wants to explore alone.

I signed up for photography class and met Jisoo, the club head. She give me a small paper with an address and time for our first meeting. She's very kind. It suits her angelic face tho. We bid goodbye and she gives me the direction of the soccer team booth. We once again bow to each other as I walk away from the booth.

While I was walking I spotted Lisa and Jeongyeon. I ran towards them and greet them.

" Hey bro what club is this? " I said the moment I reached them

" Basketball team bro. That's for soccer if you're looking for it " Jeongyeon said, then point to the soccer booth by the end of the field.

" Thanks bro! Enjoy. " I patted her shoulder and ran towards the soccer club.

" Hi, uhm good morning miss " I said while scratching the back of my head suddenly feeling shy.

" Hi I'm Yubin and this is Taeyeon" the tall morena girl said and extend to shake hands.

I shook her hand and transfer my gaze to this tall white girl in front of me and shook her hand as well.

" Hi uhm I would like to join for try out " I said still feeling shy specially when they're both looking at me with a wide smile on their face. what's happening to you byul! I don't remember the last time you act this shy.

" Yea sure. Here, write your name, course, and then contact number. We'll send you the details of the tryouts. " Taeyeon said while giving me a folder and a ballpen.

I wrote down the information needed and give her back the folder and ballpen. She checks it before smiling back at me.

" Just wait for the message. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the day " Taeyeon said then bow at me.

I bow at her as well and smile back.
" Thank you! You too. " I said before bowing my head again while leaving the booth.

I went to enjoy the rest of the day and wait for my friend by the food stalls on the other side of the field. I texted them where I am and ordered food for all of us.

It's quite tiring but It's an amazing day. I love meeting new people and discovering more about myself.

" I hope everything will go smoothly from here. I'm excited to make good memories " I said to myself while munching teokbokki.