Plus 1

Byul's POV

" Unnie, buy me this " Lisa with her aegyo.

" Me too unnie. And this one " that's Wheein showing her dimples.

" Me tooo unnie. Love you! " that one is Chaeyoung.

" Yah! What am I? Your sugar daddy? " I said as I tried to free myself from these three kids hugging my arms.

" Yes " they all say in unison. Then put the clothes in my basket.

" These kids, really. Ugh I'm having a migraine " I said as I massage my head.

I was putting the clothes on the counter to pay for it when Jeongyeon and Jisoo handed me the clothes that they want. I absentmindedly put it on top of the clothes that I bought.

" Yah! Why did I pay for this like it's natural?" I glared at the two beside me.

" Thanks bro / Thank you Byul " they chuckled and replied at the same time .

It's already hard to baby sit my 3 friends before, why did I add these two. Three to be exact as I saw Seulgi running towards us as we exit the store.

" You're late. Byulie unnie bought this for us! " Chaeyoung said as she showed the paper bags to Seulgi.

" Ah unnie how about me? " Seulgi said acting hurt.

" Shut up! Let's eat " I said as I walk ahead of them.

" Yah unnie what about me? " she said while hugging my arms

" Let's buy later. I'm hungry " I replied offering cheeky smile while patting her head.

We decided to eat samgyupsal today so here we are. As usual, I'm the one who's grilling the meat. The 4 kids infront of me are just teasing each other while us 3 eldest were talking about school. It's been a couple of months since we entered college and I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it.

Lisa, Wheein and Seulgi were all part of dance club.

Lisa and Jeongyeon were part of the Basketball team and I can see that their seniors and coaches love how they play.

Wheein and Chaeyoung were part of art club.

Me and Jisoo were in photography club.

And I'm part of soccer team. Which remind me of our incoming friendly match against Yonsei university.

" Are you all free on Wednesday? We're having a friendly match against Yonsei. I heard they won last year's title " I said as I stuff myself some meat

" My class ends early that day, and we don't have meeting for dance club right?" Lisa confirms to Wheein

" Yes I think so. Ms. Lee said we'll be busy next month so she's giving us more free time this month " Wheein answered while sipping her banana milk.

" I don't have class that day, I can just go there. What time will the game starts?" Jisoo asked.

" I'm not sure. I think around 4pm. I'll confirm it first on Monday " I answered.

" Sorry unnie I can't. I have an afternoon class. " Chaeyoung said while pouting.

" It's fine Chae, you can watch next time." I said patting her head then feed her the lettuce wrap that I made.

" How about you Seulg? Are you free? " Lisa asks while she stole Wheein's banana milk and drink it.

We all laugh at Wheein's reaction as she watch Lisa finish her banana milk.

" I don't have class as well unnie, I'll be there " Seulgi confirms.