JinJin

"SEO.SOO.JIIIIN!!!"

Even with the crowd's loud cheer, booming music, and overwhelming applause, someone caught my attention which made me whip my head.

We're about to climb up the stage when a group of girls call my name. I bow and wave at them which cause commotions between the girls. Especially when one girl pave her way near me causing other girls to almost lost their balance.

We're not famous stars, me and my friends are just joining dance competitions mostly in our school , so I don't understand the level of attention that we're getting.

"Once again give them a round of applause, ITZ-DLE!"

The host said as we heard our music played.

.
.
.
.

WE WON AGAIN!!!!

Me and my friends are walking in the parking lot when someone out of nowhere pop up right infront of me.

"Hi Soojin!"

"Uhm h-hello?"

"My name is Shuhua. I'm a fan!" She extends her hand.

"Oh t-thank you." I said as I shook her hand.

"Can we take a photo?"

"Yeah sure" I answer and smile when she pulls her phone from her pocket and took a selfie of us.

"Thank you." I added as a wave goodbye to her.

A teasing grin welcomed me as I reach my friends who's waiting for me.

"Is that your girlfriend Soo?" Ryujin ask, giving me a smirk.

"What are you talking about? We're both girls, she said she's a fan"

"So what if you're both girls?" Soyeon commented.

"Oow she's a fan? That's a familiar line Hahaha right Minnie?" Chaeryoung said while grinning and winking at Minnie.

"Stop! And in my defense, Miyeon is really a fan, it's just that, she's also my type." Minnie explained.

"Why are you so defensive? Hahaha we don't need your explanation"

We all laugh when she try to explain again but end up closing her mouth instead.

Aigooo..

------

"Hii Soojin!"

I'm here at the convenient store near the university when a familiar girl approach me.

"Hello" I said timidly as I focus on which sandwich should I buy. I look at the girl and she's still standing beside me. I step aside, thinking that maybe she need something on the isle as well. I bow my head at the cashier and leave the convenient store after paying.

Weird girl

.
.
.
.
.

I was walking at the park, happily eating my ice cream, when I felt like someone is looking at me. I look behind notice a familiar girl walking as well, while eating an ice cream. When I look at her, she acted like she's looking somewhere else.

I found a bench and decides to sit there as I watch the girl continue to walk pass me. I lean my back on the bench and close my eye as I listen to music.

I held my chest as I jump on my seat, when someone sat beside me.

"Hi"

"Uhm Hello? Do I know you?" I asked, trying to recover from being startle.