chapter ten

''ugh why did he even need to go there? it's so frustrating when they make those dumb decisions'' sunoo whined as the movie ended and his favorite character died

''ugh why did he even need to go there? it's so frustrating when they make those dumb decisions'' sunoo whined as the movie ended and his favorite character died. he got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

''i agree, but why did you even like him? he was so stupid through the entire movie and all of them were about to die because of him, like?'' niki rolled his eyes as he said that.

''he was pretty, okay? now let me be sad about that in peace'' sunoo said, before pouring water in a glass so he could drink. ''no he wasn't'' niki teased sunoo.

''huh?! he was! didn't you see how he looked like? i would just faint if i ever see him in real life'' sunoo told niki and smiled at the thought of the actor.

''damn, you're in love'' niki sighed and shook his head. ''maybee~'' sunoo said before drinking water, and he went back in the living room.

''what time is it?'' the pink haired boy asked as he plopped back on the sofa. ''it's 7pm, oh- i should go'' niki got up from the sofa, even if he clearly didn't want to leave from there.

sunoo also didn't want niki to leave.

''i mean, it's still early, isn't it?'' sunoo titled his head and pouted.

''well, it is, but maybe you have work or want to sleep earlier or you know-'' niki started blabbering, without noticing sunoo shaking his head. ''nope, i don't have anything to do, you can stay, don't worry!''

''you sure?'' niki asked as he raised an eyebrow. sunoo nodded, then paused for a moment. ''are you sleepy, tho? wanna go home?'' sunoo asked, as he realized that maybe niki would feel sleepy, after all, school is tiring and they also have to wake up early tomorrow, to go.

niki denied. ''i'm not sleepy, i was just worrying about you''

sunoo's mouth formed an 'o' shape as he slowly nodded. ''so you don't mind if you stay for longer, right?''

the other stopped for a second, and when he was about to speak, sunoo smiled. "Great! Then you can stay and we could play some games!" he exclaimed as niki's brows rose in surprise, he didn't even start his sentence and sunoo made him stay.

he shrugged it off and sat back on the couch.

"wait- what do you wanna do?" sunoo said as he got up, to search for the games, in case niki would want to play.

"i- uh, whatever you want" niki answered as he showed a little smile.

sunoo pursed his lips. "well i don't know, honestly"

niki nodded. "it's pretty warm outside, want to go on a walk?"
after the younger said that, sunoo looked at him and grinned, "yup"

the pink haired boy turned off the TV and went to the hanger to get his hoodie.