chapter twenty five

"im bored, niki

"im bored, niki." sunoo said, plopped on the bed which was there, in the younger's room. "can you turn on the tv?"

niki looked over at the tv remote which was on the bedside table where the tv was. he walked towards it, pressing on the 'on' button and waited for it to turn on.

sunoo sat up straight, still in bed and made some space for niki to come next to him. he watched the latter press on the button more times, and after a few tries, it finally opened.

"is there any movie to watch? lemme search" sunoo extended out his hand to get the remote, and with a smile niki gave it to him, as he sat down on the bed too.

the older started to skip the programs, looking through the different topics which didn't catch his attention.

the black haired boy sighed, and pursed his lips.

then, as sunoo was still searching, he stopped at a news channel.

"so, we suggest to stay in your houses as long as possible, and dont get out of the house at night under any circumstances."

"care to explain a little how do they look like so everyone can still have a chance to live?"

"of course. they have a really pale face. red eyes whenever they get angry, anxious or sad, they are always cold and have no reflection. there's obviously more, but this is what you notice easier."

sunoo bit his inner cheek as he looked over at niki who watched the screen with a frown.

red eyes.

cold skin.

pale face.

he couldn't.

the older gulped as he looked at the tv again, and niki took the remote out of his hand as fast as possible.

"bullshit." he said in a cold tone, changing the channel.

the pink haired boy nodded slowly, and just went quiet. its not like he thought that niki was a vampire, because, if he would have been.. then by now, he should have been dead.

sunoo sighed and tried to focus on something else, for example how niki's house looked. he said that it was his parents', so that meant he grew up here, right? well, then they were rich, judging by how the furniture and all looked.

but it was sad. he couldn't imagine how staying in a house where your parents died might feel. he didn't want to know that.

red eyes.

sunoo looked over at niki's, which were a really dark brown. he was focusing on the tv.

pale.

that can also be from the fact that he barely got out of the house.