chapter twenty one

three days have passed since that, and all sunoo did was to stay inside his house

three days have passed since that, and all sunoo did was to stay inside his house. he barely did even eat, sleep and socialize. if he knew it'd lead to this, he probably would have listened to niki, instead of feeling like shit.

but guess that wasn't mean to happen.

sunoo's phone rang, and, he lazily got it in his hand to look at it.

and it was yeji.

he rolled his eyes and put it back aside.

but it rang again.

"what" sunoo spoke in a cold tone as soon as he answered the call. yeji, on the other hand, seemed surprised at the way sunoo was talking.

"do you want to meet up with us?"

that made sunoo think. he didnt have any motivation or whatever, and he also looks more than horrible.

he turned off the tv, and streched a little. he should get out of his home.

sunoo frowned "who will be there?"

"hyunjin, lia, me and jake" yeji informed the latter who's interest peeked when he heard the last name. "jake?"

"yeah! i can see why you're surprised. we all were too." she began "he also asked if you're coming"

sunoo but his lip at that and hummed in response. "where do we meet up?"

sunoo spotted the group of friends which were giggling and pushing eachother, all waiting in a circle. lia looked back and saw sunoo, telling the others too and now, all of them were smiling.

"sunoo! what's up man" hyunjin happily walked towards him and shook him by his shoulders, to which sunoo chuckled.

"im really tired these days, sorry i couldn't contact any of you" he sighed.

"well, its all good" yeji shrugged "so, we are going to the cinema right?"

hyunjin nodded and went back to yeji and lia who were walking first, leaving jake and sunoo behind again.

"are you sure you're just tired?" jake mumbled, but loud enough for sunoo to hear.

he turned his gaze at jake and noticed that the older was already with his eyes on him.

"of course, what else?"

jake's eyes went to his left, looking at the strangers passing by and put his hands inside his pockets.