chapter 7

__HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM !! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH HIM !...
__So you liked my present * Sunghoon smirked*

Heeseung was raging ,  his eyes were red with anger , while sunoo was just looking at them shocked...he really doesn't know what is happening....

__ Why are you this angry , was there really something between you and sunoo     
*Sunghoon said in a mocking tone*
__Hyung what's wrong...what are you two talking about? *Sunoo said with a frown*
__*Sunghoon looked to sunoo while laughing*it seems like your hyung didn't like the recording I sent to him yesterday....
__What recording you are talking about ?? Hyung please tell me what is happening
__*sunghoon ignored sunoo and looked to heeseung whispering in his ears* I really enjoyed having him yesterday , I can't get his erotic body of my mind , it's really bad you didn't have a taste
__PARK SUNGHOON YOU MOTHERFUCKER
*heeseung now really lost his mind as he punched him several times
__*Sunoo gasped*heeseung hyung!!! What are you doing!!!! How dare you hit him

Heeseung looked to sunoo in disbelief

__Are you really protecting this asshole..why sunoo WHY!!!! , so you really do love him , I can't believe it....

heeseung loosened his grip on Sunghoon's collar as he started to walk slowly to sunoo's direction....

__Hyung w-what a-are you d-doing...step back...

At that moment Sunghoon stopped heeseung making the elder to stop and to look at him , so  Sunghoon whispered to heeseung

__If you dare touch him and if you don't leave now I'm gonna tell him everything about that night......with karina* Sunghoon whispered while smirking*

The only emotion that was visible on heeseung's face was shock.....

__WHAT???? How!!! *heeseung shouted in disbelief*
__now leave , you don't have the right to be here...

Heeseung now can't believe his ears he was in a full shock , what did Sunghoon just say?? Karina?? That night?? , heeseung kept looking at the later then he gave a weird look to sunoo that he didn't understand, then he left closing the door behind..

__What the fuck did just happen...*heeseung mumbled to himself*

Heeseung kept silent for a moment then he suddenly started laughing like a psycho...

__So his memory is back , he toyed with us all this time....I really can't believe it....*he laughed harder* how much do you know park Sunghoon....

Two months passed since that day but heeseung didn't say a single thing to Jake or sunoo....he kept working alone trying to find any evidence about when and how Sunghoon got his memory back....but he didn't find anything.....he's really about to loose it....

__FUCK!! why can't I find a single thing...park Sunghoon what are you planning....I think I really need to inform Jake about this

__Hello? heeseung hyung?
__jake hi , there is something important I need to tell you...
__yeah , what is it??
__we can't talk over the phone let's meet at the cafe near the university...
__is it that important??
__it's about Sunghoon....
__okay , okay I'm gonna be there in minutes

In the cafe

__WHAT !!! HE SAID WHAT ??? HOW?
__i really don't know
__why you didn't tell me earlier???? It can be dangerous....WAIT!!! What about sunoo?? Does that mean Sunghoon accepted to date him even if he already knew sunoo is your fiance ??
__what if he doesn't know...
__What?
__his memory might be back but I don't think he completely recoverd his memory
__yes , you are right....but what if he already recovered all his memory
__that means he is planning something big