Five \\ Saviour

You let out an exasperated sigh as Leo spoke.

"Boring." He sang into the abyss below.

It was quite rude, you would have preferred to enjoy your first villain speech in its entirety, thank you.

"Leo!" Raph shouts. Glaring at him.

"What? I was waiting for a good time to jump in, but they just kept blabbity blabbing."

As the Foot lieutenant shouts at you all, you descend with Casey, using his grappling hook wire to slide down. Feeling as the skin breaks on your hand. You hiss a little but rip the bottom of your shirt and wrap it around your wound.

"There it is!" Casey shouts, and you look at the center of the space. Eyes locking with a bony hand clutching a cylindrical item. "That's the key!"

"Stop them!" The Foot Lieutenant shouts again. You were getting real sick of this guy yelling in that raspy voice.

"Hey! Foot face! Get a cough drop!" You yell, smirking as a soldier approaches you and you give him a nice punch to the jaw.

The lieutenant farthest away from you slams the key into the podium and unlocks the gateway. You look at Casey, and then look at Leo. You may be angry at each other, but you'd have to work together to fix this.

"Casey, go. We've got you covered."

Leo opens a bright blue portal and Casey descends upon the lieutenant just as Leo slices through one of the recruits arms heading for your face.

You grin as he offers you a katana. Shaking your head and throwing a punch at the next soldier that came your way. You and Leo were pressed back to shell as you smirked.

"You seem to fight with more brute force." You said, a joking edge to your voice. He could hate you after this. But fighting alongside him had always been a moment of reprieve from the world's problems.

"I don't remember you fighting strategically."
You smirk, as you twist one of the soldiers arms behind their back, smiling as you hit the space between their shoulder and neck with your chin, causing them to crumple in pain, and finally kicking the side of their head as another soldier tries to wrestle you to the ground. You smirk and spit in his eyes. Stunning him for a moment.

"Things change when you've spent about a month in every TMNT dimension imaginable trying to get to this specific one."

Leo pauses looking you over as you pile up another unconscious soldier atop another, is that really where you've been? Turning with your eyes widening and sending a punch over his shoulder panting a little.

"Pay attention, Nardo."

He moves into action again, dodging a punch thrown his way.

"I'm paying plenty of attention." His eyes find their way behind you. "Watch your six."

You roll your eyes and spin, your leg close to the floor as you topple another recruit. Glaring as your foot descends upon their face. You watch as a purple light descends over the scene, and though you're stunned. You take the chance to snag one of Leo's katana, and portal the rest of the Foot soldiers to the ocean. Smiling and waving goodbye to them as your portal closes. Your eyes only widen when you see a large, blocky figure exit the purple milkiness.

"They're here." Casey breathes. You close your eyes. Steadying yourself.

"Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet."

You grin at Leo, watching as his eyes sparkle with mischief, he opens a portal beneath your feet, and you descend upon the Kraang, mid speech.

"Finally. I'm free-"
You smirk as it looks up at you.