chapter 10

Jennie's p.o.v

i look outside and the sun is shining brightly than earlier, we reached the end of the express way 20 minutes ago. it's almost 7 and lisa told me that we'll be meeting her cousin at her house for us to change, since we'll be attending at her father's event where he build another branch of his restaurant. "kim, we're near. 10 minutes and we'll be there, you good?" she ask me and glance at me to look if I'm all good. "yup" i answered her with popping the 'p' in yup.

"okay, I'll just call my cous and tell her we're near" i answer her with a nod and she grab her phone, luckily we're in a stop light. i look around in the busy city of busan, it's nice. "hey, chu good morning, i just wanted to say that we're near" she put her phone on loud speaker and put it at the dashboard since she's driving, i don't want to die just yet.  "did you just say 'we' oh God lisa, don't tell me you brought your ex for this. i told you! stop being martyr and move on please" i look at her and she's scratching her nape and she looks nervous for some reason. "first of all you're in loud speaker-" her cousin cut her off and i can hear her cousin's obviously irritated.  "so what? let her hear everything! hey, jane? yes please leave" i look at Lisa who's chuckling and look at me.  "for fuck sake, jisoo I'm not with her and I've moved on long ago" i look at outside and just laugh at how they argue like a married couple who's fighting on who's gonna get the car or the house.

"then who are you with?" lisa just sigh and glance at me. "oh you'll see, you'll be shock. cous"  i just chuckles, maybe she's a fan as well. I'm not being cocky but maybe, you know? "oh fuck you lali! don't tell me you brought MY ex this time!" the girl beside me just widen her eyes and scratch her hair as if really confused. "you have an ex?! for all i know you're an old maiden and no one's gonna stay with you for long, beside if ever you have an ex i probably wouldn't find her here in earth, she's probably in mars or some shit"

i just laugh at her and the girl on the other line just scoff. "I'll kill you once you get her, anyways get here fast and be safe love u" lisa just shake her head. "yup, love you too" i laugh at how that argument easily laid down and that's it, lisa ends the call with a smile on her face.. "she's a fan of your work, she told me that someday you'll be modeling for her pieces of clothes." she told me with a smile and i love how she looks so happy and genuine while she tell that sentence.

"who knows? maybe someday, right?" she just nodded "we're pretty near, you see that house over there?" i look at where she's pointing and i saw a big house, it's white and there's glasses everywhere. "yeah? omg that's her house? pretty nice" i tell her with squinting my eyes just to see it clearly. "yeah, you see that house? that's not ours that's our neighbors" i look at her and give her a glare. she just laugh and shake her head. "hey! that means we're near, all right!" she tell me while chuckling.  "you're an asshole. " she just laugh once again.

about two minutes on the road, she pointed out something towards my direction. "now this time, this is her house." i look outside the window and there i saw a house, not too big and not too small. it's white, with a big black gate protecting the house there's a garage also and there's full of plants everywhere. "in the back of that house, there's a big sunflower field, we planted those long time ago" i look at her with wide eyes. "really?! i love sunflowers! it's my favorite flower, omg you don't know how excited i am." i told her with an obvious big smile on my face.

and in just a blink we're already in her cousin's house. lisa open the car door for me carried all of our baggages and i let her lead. she press the doorbell at the side of the gate and she keeps pressing it many times. like 20? she's really pissing off her cousin.

"for fuck sake lis! can you wait and stop being impatient" the woman behind the gate shouts at lisa and the girl on my left keeps laugh. "well at least go faster, with that short legs of yours no wonder it's gonna take ages just for you to open this god damn gate" i keep laughing at them, it's just fun to watch two close people show their love by being mean. "well whats up motherfucker" the girl said once she opened the gate. she's the same height as me, she have this black hair and a fair skin, have a perfect pointed nose and a heart shaped lips.

"oh jisoo turtle rabbit kim, i miss you" the girl beside me let go of our baggages and hug the girl, and that cause jisoo? got hit by the gate. "oh shit, fucking leave. you're in my house for. 2 minutes and i can feel death coming my way" jisoo told lisa while rubbing her elbow, that must've hurt. I can't help but to chuckles and that's the reason why these two girls in front of me let go of each other's emmbrace and jisoo looks at me with wide eyes.

"what the fu-" lisa covers her mouth quickly and nudge the girl beside her.  " two seconds meeting her and you're gonna curse?" i hear lisa whispering to her cousin.  "well shit, you brought jennie kim how do you expect me to react?!" i heard jisoo shouting at lisa but in a whispering type. lisa once move to the side and jisoo looks at me with wide eyes again.

" you, you're- you're jennie kim" i chuckles and bowed at her. "yes, it's a pleasure meeting you"

"believe me cus, that's my reaction too" lisa tell her cousin while chuckling.

"oh Gosh. ma'am kim, I'm jisoo kim! and please feel at home in this little house of mine"

____________________________________

A/n: i know this update is overdue, i forgot to publish it lollll please forgive me. love u all xx