4.

** They loved each other recklessly. **

I open my eyes the next day to find a shirtless Harry Styles next to me. The white blanket is covering my body as I yawn. I fix my position and decide to gaze at him for a while. He looks so peaceful, like nothing in his mind is going on. My blue eyes notice the tattoos on his skin and I run my fingers as my eyes inspect every spot of ink that forms the many tattoos he has. He suddenly opens his eyes into mine. Those green eyes.

"Good morning." He says, smiling with his eyes halfclosed.

"The sun is up." I say, my voice just as raspy as his.

"And you are next to me," He smiles. "Is there anything better?" I kiss his lips, softly.

"Plans?" He shakes his head and closes his eyes, then opens them and smiles at me.

"We are going to stay in this apartment and we'll figure out what path are we supposed to walk."

"Hug me." I demand, and then he wraps me into his arms, as he places a kiss on my forehead. My body is pressed against his and I feel like his arms are the safest place I'll ever be.

"Do you remember the time when I gave you a Polaroid and you spent the whole day taking pictures of everything in my flat?" I start to laugh and the memory is still fresh in my mind.

"I have them in a box." I say, tracing my fingers up and down his arm.

"Really?" I nod. He kisses my temble and I start to shiver as I feel his breath on my neck.

"We fought a lot, didn't we?"

"A lot," He says, a flat tone in his voice. I start to giggle. "What?"

"Do you remember when we had to get stitches because you hit the brakes and-" I keep chuckling. "You started to cry because you were so scared and I looked at you and then you cupped my cheeks and you said those three words for the first time? That was intense." I clear my throat.

"I gave you my paper airplane that day, I remember."

"I'm sorry I never gave it back."

"I didn't want you to give it back." I look at him. His green eyes are melting into my dull blue eyes and I can feel both our heartbeats racing real fast.

"I love you Harry." He kisses my lips, leaving traces of his lips on every part of my body. I've never needed or wanted someone this much, so much it's making me crazy.

** **

He is still in bed while I make lunch for two. I turn around and suddenly see his body walking toward me.

"Smells good."

"Of course." I flip my hair and chuckle. I serve him a plate of lasagna and some diet Coke. I sit opposite to him and we both start to eat. Silence fills the room, and the only sound is the one of forks touching the plates and Meredith playing with his toy at one corner of the floor.

"So?" He asks, breaking down the silence.

"Are we going to talk about us or are we going to do what we did last night or this morning?" I question, joking. My chuckle gives it away. He rolls his eyes and flashes me a half smile.

"You know we screwed up big time, right?"

"It was more your fault if we are being honest." His wide eyes look at me and I can tell my comment just started a fire.

"What?" I press my lips together, trying to figure out what to respond. "I'm sorry Miss Swift, but let me recall something here," He pauses to take a breath. He is mad. I can see it in his face and the tone in his voice. "I was dating someone and I never dared to expose it to the public. You were kissing in every corner...the entire summer with that Conor dude and I had to put up with the fact you were not with me."

"I know I-"

"No you don't," He interrupts. "We talked all summer while you were with him and you kept saying how much you loved me, but you were still kissing him!" He starts to walk away from me, but after a few steps he comes back to where he was.

"You just don't understand!" I lower my sight and I can see my legs trembling. "I tried so hard to keep you off my mind because we are no good, just look at us right now."

"You were the one who started this discussion."

"And I love you. But," I start to cry. "I don't know."

"We should just pretend we were never together in the first place."

"Leave then," I point at the door. "I'm letting you go because together or not, today or tomorrow, I will always end up letting you go."

"Okay." He says, looking at the ground.

"Okay." I respond as he stands up and walks toward the door. He turns around to get one last glance and the shuts it. I take a deep breath and decide to run after him. I open the door, but he is gone.