11.

** Timing is a funny thing. **

I open my eyes to a sleepy Harry Styles. I watch the slight rise and fall of his chest as I notice his eyelids fluttering. I smile and then, I start to play with his hair. His curls are perfectly made and it makes me smile how peaceful he looks right now. 

''Why are you staring?'' He says, his eyes half opened. He yawns in exhaustion and I peck his cheek. 

''You are something Styles.''

''You look so pretty right now.'' He says, tracing his finger down my cheek. I feel his touch and suddenly electricity starts to flow in my veins.  

''I always look pretty,'' I joke. He rolls his eyes smiling. ''Kidding!'' He kisses my lips and with the same pressure, I kiss him. Harry rolls over with the sheet, giving his back on me. I throw a pillow at him and he just groans. I stand up from the bed and walk over to the kitchen. I decide to make ourselves some breakfast. You know, the usual... eggs, bacon and maybe some toast. After minutes of setting the table and serving the food, I rush to the room and sit on his back. He groans.

''I want to sleep.'' He says, husky voice. 

''And I want us to have breakfast...like right now.'' He opens one of his eyes and smiles at me. The crinkles on the corner of his eyes form and that causes me to smile too. 

''Let's go then.'' I walk toward the door and wait for his laziness to disappear. His zombie walk makes me chuckle, he extends his hand and I grab it. We walk toward the table and I notice his eyes are wide open.

''What?'' I ask, curious.

''This is nice. The flowers,'' He points at the flowers on the blue glass vase. ''The food smells good and you're here.'' He sits down, smiling at his food. I press my lips together and start to eat. We remain silent for a few minutes until he cracks into laughter. 

''What?'' He shakes his head, laughing. ''What's gotten into you Styles?'' I ask, laughing along with him. 

''I just remembered something I thought I forgot.''

''What?''

''Never mind.''

''Oh come on! Speak!!'' I demand, but we are suddenly interrupted by the door bell ringing. I get up from the table and walk toward the door. 

''Good morning, Ms. Swift, they sent me this,'' He hands an envelope. I grab it. ''Have a nice day.''

''Thanks, Jeff.'' I close the door and walk toward the table, not letting my eyes off the envelope. 

''What's that?'' Harry asks, pointing at the envelope with his fork. 

''I think it's a letter.''

''Who sent that?''

''It doesn't say...'' I put the envelope on the table and I notice Harry staring at it. 

''Open it!'' He says loudly. I press my lips together and open the envelope. It reads, ''Thank you. I love you. The rest of the world is black and white, but we are in screaming color.''

''Damn you, Styles. Damn you.'' I blush, and smile at the ground, trying to hide the fact my cheeks were red. 

''You love me, don't you?''

''Only because you love me.'' I kiss his lips and happiness feels like solid ground for once.