12.

** And everyone was watching. **

I am pacing back and forth the room, as I notice his stare on me. As he sits on the couch, with a messy sitting position, I turn to look at him. His eyebrows are furrowed and his green eyes are piercing right into mine. I cross my arms across my chest, waiting for him to say something.

"Are you going to say something?" He asks. He rests his arms on his knees, as he leans forward. I walk toward the couch and sit next to him. 

"It was a bad idea after all, huh?" I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"The world is a mess now, well...the media is." He states. I bite my lip, trying to respond with something, but nothing runs through my mind.

"I don't even know what should we do."

"We are standing in the same damn ground, Swift. I wish I could find a way to make this easy, but we both know there will always be hurdles on the road," He takes a deep breath, I take another. "I don't think it's no coincidence we can't work."

"We can, actually."

"Really? I mean, we are going to split up, and then what? Fall back together again? For the second or third time?" He is right. I just don't want to accept he is right. 

"I think we can make it work." 

"Taylor, please, stop being so blind."

"Harry, don't you love me?" He turns to look at me with glassy eyes. I feel a lump in my throat that's making it harder for me to breathe.  

"Don't you dare ask me such thing," He stands up from the couch. I press my lips together. "I love you more than I thought I ever could, but it's insane. You know we will never be something solid." The curls are falling on his face and I start to wonder how will I ever go through a day without seeing his beautiful green eyes. 

"I want solid," I clear my throat. "But you are right, we will never be it. Not right now."

"Maybe ten years down the road we will meet again and we can star all over." He says, brushing his fingers against my cheek. I can feel my eyes get damp, so I look at the ground, avoiding any eye contact.

"Maybe even sooner." I say, trying to make the whole situation any better.

"I love you." He says, his voice down low, causing me to shiver. 

"And I love you." He wraps me in a hug and this is it. Goodbye.