10.

** Then one day he came back. **

I tap my pen against the wooden table, as I try to process a coherent thought out of my mind. I look at the scribbles and the words that are hard to read. I press my lips together trying to figure out a nice set of words that I can combine into a song.

This love is good
This love is magical

I write. I furrow my eyebrows, looking at the eight words written in front of me. I let a sigh come out of my lips as I scratched my temple. I start to write again.

This love is bad.
This love is taking the best of me.

Scratch.

This love is good.
This love is bad. 

''I like that.'' I speak to myself, voice down low. I put the down and pick up my phone from the table. I scroll through my contacts. Letter H. I sigh and try not to go through this impulse. The impulse of wanting to hear his voice. The impulse of wanting to fall back to him, because he is such a bad habit to quit. I click his name and the rest of the information is showing on the screen. I stare at his number. But, I'm suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. I put the phone back on the table and rush to see the origin of the knock. I open the door and see a dozen of yellow roses. Suddenly, I hear an unfamiliar voice.

''These are for you, Ms. Swift.'' The man hands me the flowers and I grab them, feeling strange and confused.

''Thank you,'' I clear my throat. ''But I didn't order roses.''

''Someone asked us to give them to you,'' He smiles. ''And uh, can I have an autograph?''

''Sure.'' I grab the pen and pad from his hand and give him the autograph. He smiles at me and then at the pad, and I smile back. I close the door and walk toward the kitchen. I put the roses on the counter, staring at them. There's no name and now that I find out that fun fact about this whole situation, makes me realize I should've asked the guy from who these were, but then again, he is just the delivery guy and probably doesn't know. I let a sigh come out of my lips, then I decide to leave them on their own on the counter. I walk toward the sofa and the impulse I was having before the roses came back to me. 

''I have to do this.'' I say to myself as I stare at the number on the screen. I hit 'call'. I start to feel weak on the knees and then, a sudden knock on the door interrupts this situation. I end the call. Maybe this was a sign of God, you know...maybe I shouldn't call him. I put the phone on the table and walk toward the door. 

''Harry.'' He is standing in front of me. His green eyes are bright as ever and smile forms on my lips, no forcing it. 

''Taylor,'' He smiles. ''I want you, for worse or for better. I'm sorry I suck sometimes and even if takes forever for you to forgive me, I'll wait. I know I broke your heart, but let me put it back together,'' I am in tears now. ''I want you, and that's all I know. I love you.'' 

''It's good that you realize you broke my heart and it's good that you know that I love you and I want you just as much.'' He smiles, so wide, it makes me feel some kind of way. He walks closer to me, gently kissing my lips. I wish there was a way to freeze time and re-live this moment over and over again, because I love him. I love him like a fool.