7.

** He drove past her street each night. **

My bare feet can feel the cold from the floor as I walk over to the kitchen to get something to eat. I'm feeling a cheese and ham sandwich. My sandwiches, though they are not ten layers tall, are stomach fillers. After I prepare my delicious sandwich, I walk toward the living room. I sit on the couch and I chew the food and swallow every bite robotically. My eyes are set on a random spot of the coffee table, as I try to remove and weird thought from my mind. By weird thoughts I mean Harry Styles thoughts, because even though I had a good time yesterday, the fact he is long gone and no longer speaking to me, hurts...not just a little, but a lot. The last bite makes me feel thristy so I walk toward the kitchen and open a bottle of wine. I pour down the red-maroon liquid into a glass and walk toward the big glass window. I notice from above, a few people walking past the street and then my eyes locked on a familiar car, no headlights. I furrow my eyebrows as I recall the time I drove around with Harry Styles at midnight, but I shake my head trying to get him off my mind. I see the car slowly drifting away from my sight, so I let a sight escape my lips as I come to realize it's not his car.

After a few minutes of contemplating the skyscrapers and the bright lights, I look down again...the same car. This time, it's parked on the side of the road. I rush to my room to grab some shoes and a coat. I pass by the window to see if the car is still parked and it still is. I smile and walk toward the door. I call the elevator, pressing the button more than twice and feeling relief when the doors open in front of me. The elevator takes from one to two minutes to take me down to the lobby. The doors open and I rush outside. The car is no longer parked.

''Excuse me,'' I say to the door man, as I try to keep my less cold with my coat. ''Where did the car parked in this exact spot,'' I say, pointing at the pavement. ''Went?'' I finish my question.

''I don't know Miss, it was parked and then it wasn't anymore. It's been like this since two nights ago.''

''What do you mean?''

''The person driving car passes this street almost ten times per night. It's been two nights this way.'' I feel shocked.

''Have you seen the person driving?'' He shakes his head no and I look down at the ground. ''Thank you though.'' I enter the building, hoping and wishing in the blindest of ways that it's his car...and it's him driving.