In Deep Thought

Hanni's POV.

It was the day of the KBS Concert where most idol groups were invited to come perform in front of the people who volunteered for the country.

We had finished all our rehearsals and were ready to go, the only issue was that the weather looked a little wet so they put out a warning to all the idol groups to be careful on stage. The concert started strictly at 6pm so we still had 4 hours until it started.

There was a moment earlier where all the idol groups had to come out to rehearse the encore ending and we somehow were right in front of NCT Dream...

I had to resist any urge to turn around to look at anyone, the last thing I needed was to make eye contact with him. I still didn't know what I would even say if I did bump into him...

Do I thank him again? Do I just smile at him and continue walking? How do I even repay him for buying all our snacks?

I was deeply lost in thought before I saw Minji clicking her finger in front of me.

"Earth to Hanni Pham~" She cooed teasingly as she plopped down beside me in the waiting room.

"Who got you thinking so hard like that hm?" She eyed wriggling her eyebrows, fully knowing what I was thinking about.

I glared at her with a pout, "Yah~ I'm just worried about how I'll repay him..." I whispered.

"Well it's not like you have to repay him now, maybe sometime in the future?" Minji suggested.

I nodded slowly, "that's true... I reckon Im just thinking too hard about it." I concluded, she did make sense. It wasn't like I could just randomly buy him a gift and say, "here you go! Thank you for buying us snacks the other day!"

I decided to take my mind off of him and this whole situation for a while, I've been thinking about that whole incident way more than I should be...

End of POV.

Hanni suddenly saw her phone vibrate in her hand as she looked at the caller ID.

"Oh? My dad is calling me, I'm gonna quickly go pick up his call." Hanni informed as she rushed out of their waiting room, heading down the end of the hallway into one of the empty rooms.

"Oh Dad what's up?" Hanni answered.

"I'm just missing my daughter, are you busy?" Her dad asked sweetly.

"Miss you too dad, I finished rehearsals a few moments ago and then in a few hours we go live on stage," Hanni informed.

"Ah really? Mom sent over some gifts to the company staff and for the girls as well. So look out for a package coming."

"Oh really? She didn't have to!! But I'll look out for it. Tell Mom I'm grateful Dad," she smiled.

"If anything gets hard your parents and sister are just a phone call away okay? Don't forget to eat and sleep well okay my daughter!!" Her Dad nagged sweetly.

"Okay okay!! I will don't worry Dad ~~"

"I'll watch your stage later on too after work." Her dad said.

"Hahaha alright Dad, get back to work your daughter will do amazing later." She chuckled.

"I know she will," He laughed, "okay bye Hanni-yah~"

"Bye Dad ~~!!" She said as she hung up.

As she was about to step out of the room, she heard a familiar voice right outside. It sounded like he was talking to someone, maybe on the phone as well...