Interview

Today Mark (Y/N) had a schedule that he was extremely nervous about. He was sent here to promote for their latest comeback and to be frank, he had no idea what to expect. He knew of the show, it was one of the biggest drinking shows in the industry.

'Lee Youngji's Nothing Much Prepared'

He knew it was more so going to be an interview, while drinking alcohol. He just didn't know what questions he was going to be asked or how forward Youngji was going to be.

He took a deep breath before pressing on the doorbell outside of her house. A few moments later he heard her loud voice.

"YES WHO IS IT!!??"

"Mark (Y/N) Lee is here!" He answered through the answering machine.

He heard the click of the door open as he was immediately welcomed by a tall, loud and enthusiastic girl. She had a full face of makeup on this time compared to the episodes where she had no makeup on. She actually wore nice clothes instead of her pyjamas.

"Hello~ Nice to meet you!" He greeted her and the staff as he stepped inside her house.

He quickly gave some gifts he brought to Youngji and the staff there before sitting down in front of her.

"Every one has been waiting for him to come on our show. We've been receiving large amounts of requests for him to appear and he's finally here!!" Youngji exclaimed as everyone clapped.

He looked around shyly not knowing how to react.

"Should we start off with a drink first?" Youngji asked, "what would you like?"

"I'm fine with a glass of beer." He answered as he pointed to the can in front of him.

"What's your drinking limit?" She asked as she began pouring the can inside his glass.

"Hmmm... I try not to drink much for my health but I can probably handle around 2-3 bottles of soju?" He answered.

"Oh! That's a lot!!" She exclaimed as she finished pouring his drink.

After getting all the introductions, fluff talk and a few more rounds of drinks out of the way, they started to get into more serious questions. The part Mark was not ready for.

"So Mark there have been a lot of questions from your fans, they're wondering what your ideal type is." Youngji questioned wriggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Mark couldn't help but chuckle at the question.

"Answer it truthfully and specifically, just for your fans."

"Well..." Mark trailed off as he began to picture one girl in his head.

"You can even name drop a person if you want." Youngji added with a grin.

Mark paused, looking at her furrowing his eyebrows before changing the direction of the conversation.

"Appearance wise?" Mark asked.

"We can start with that." Youngji nodded.

"Someone with long hair and beautiful eyes..." He started describing, "Around this height?" He said as he put her hand flat right below his chin. "It'd be nice if she had a cool and hip fashion style."

Youngji squinted her eyes before letting him continue.

"Someone with a nice sweet voice, cute yet chill personality, it would be nice if she can cook since I can't... And just someone I can take care of." He answered honestly.