Gossip

???? House

"Have you guys heard of any new couples recently?" Somi questioned to the group of girls at her house.

"No... Not really, other than the ones we already know I haven't heard of anything?" Yunjin stated.

"I did hear Mark's(Y/N) seeing a new girl?" Winter asked as she looked over at Giselle.

"No omg where did you hear that from?" Giselle replied in surprise, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Is this NCT Mark(Y/N)?" Yunjin asked making sure.

"Yeah," Giselle answered.

"Babe didn't you and Mark have a thing a while ago?" Somi reminded which caused Yunjin to turn back to Giselle in shock.

"What?! You guys were a thing?? I never even knew!" Yunjin exclaimed.

"It was like a situationship... But we ended it..." Giselle said, "wait Winter how did you find out?"

"Well the other day me and NingNing caught up with ChenLe and he told us. Apparently he was going on about how down bad Mark is for her." She answered as she observed her friends reaction.

Giselle nodded slowly, her brain trying to process through what she had just heard.

"Did he say who the girl he was seeing was?" Giselle asked out of curiosity.

Winter shook her head, "bro code". She rolled her eyes.

"It's always like that with guys isn't it?" Yunjin sighed.

"He said he's never seen Mark been in love like this before." Winter added which caused them all to pique in even more curiosity.

"Did he say anything else?" Somi questioned.

"When we asked him for a clue, he just said it was someone from the top 4th generation girl groups..." Winter stated.

"Well since it's definitely not anyone from our groups... Which group is left?" Giselle concluded.

"Hmmm... IVE, NMIXX, Itzy, G-Idle... NewJeans," Yunjin listed.

"Definitely not anyone from Itzy, we would've known," Somi motioned towards her and Winter since they were close to all the members.

"It can't be G-Idle unnies because we know who they're dating... And I can't imagine him dating someone in IVE either..." Giselle stated trying to condense down the options.

"Which leaves Nmixx and NewJeans..?!" Somi exclaimed.

"Aren't you close with NewJeans Yunjin? Do you know anything?" Winter motioned.

Yunjin cocked her head to the side, "Well I'm close to Hanni and Minji. I did bump into Hanni a while ago but we didn't get to talk long so I don't know?" Yunjin shrugged, "But how did things go down between you and Mark Gis?"

"Well... We decided to start casually seeing each other for a while and we never really put a label on it. I was attracted to him but I think back then we never knew how strong our feelings were for each other... So I never tried to get deeply invested in it.. Then I broke things off when it felt like nothing was progressing on," Giselle explained.

"Would you have wanted things to be official though?" Yunjin asked.

She paused before taking a moment to think about it.

"Like are you still attracted to him?" Somi added on questioning her.

"Thinking back on it now... I feel like things would've played out differently if we did become official... And I won't lie, I mean I still find him attractive...?" She confessed reluctantly which caused all the girls to squeal.