Unexpected Surprises

It was the day of NewJeans' 3rd year anniversary for their group and the girls had been celebrating the whole morning, spoilt with brand gifts, fan presents and congratulatory messages. Their company had thrown them a surprise party to mark their 3 years since debut, filled with staff members, their CEO, buffet catering of food and drinks, mini-games and prizes. It was a whole lot of fun for the ADOR team and the girls as well.

"Most all of the presents have arrived from each of your brand deals and fan-bases girls. They are all sitting in the practice room if you want to go see?" Their manager informed as the girls stood up from their seats.

"Oh let's go!!" Hyein exclaimed excitedly.

They headed out down the hallway, into their practice room that used to be half empty, now filled with a sea of flower wreaths, bouquets and gifts all over the floor.

"Oh my god!! There's so much!!" Danielle squealed.

"Why does it seem more than last year? Wow..." Minji exclaimed as each of the members began approaching towards every item that had their names on them.

"Oh?! Our parents sent us all a flower wreath too!!" Hanni announced in shock as they saw a lovely message written from all of the girl's parents.

"Omg they surprised us!!" Danielle hummed.

"There's a flower bouquet shaped like a bunny from CEO! And there's a letter here?" Minji said in curiosity as she opened the piece of paper.

Happy 3 years of debuting girls!

I always say this but I will forever be grateful for having you girls in my life as well as being part of this incredible chapter of my life journey with me, as NewJeans. We still have a long way ahead of us with a lot of exciting things planned! 

So I thought that it was about time I ordered you girls your own customised microphones :)

I know you girls will need time to decide how you want to customise your new mic, but when you're all ready, send your preferences through and I'll order it in for you guys.

CEO 💙

"OH MY GAWDDD!!!!!" The girls all screamed as they ran around the practice room like loose chickens.

"WE'RE GETTING OUR CUSTOMISED MICS!!?" Hanni squealed jumping up and down, dragging a smiling Haerin with her around the room.

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!" Hyein screamed.

"Our CEO is the best!!!" Danielle gaped.

After an hour and a half of going through their gifts and planning what they wanted for their new mics, they finally went through everything they had been gifted.

"I think we've gone through everything?" Haerin said as she scanned over everyone in the room.

"Mmm I think so too!" Minji replied.

"Oh! Hanni-yah!! Something had just arrived for you," Their manager announced as she opened the door.

Their manager came in hands full, holding a large bouquet of 300 delicate white and pink roses that looked as if it had been hand-picked, along with a large blue gift bag.

Hanni shot up in surprise, they had already opened all of the brand gifts they were given for their anniversary. She had no idea there were still more?

"There's a card in here with your name on it, we're not sure who or which brand it's from." Her manager informed, handing the beautiful, delicate and ginormous bouquet over to Hanni who couldn't help but stare at it in awe.