Chapter 13 ~ revenge ~

The guys were looking sharp, Kan was dressed in a sapphire blue suit with a black tee shirt underneath, Andy wore a pale lemon blazer with  navy pants and shirt, Champ wore tan pants and shirt with a salmon pink blazer and Ian was dressed completely in white, they looked like mafia.

Kiri, Lon, Phikhuam and Liam had all left to go to dinner and the four young men were cooling their heels until the mini bus arrived to collect them. Ian waited outside the cottage at the front and looked back as two security guards were keeping watch.

Phikhuam had told them to decide between themselves who was staying through the night, and four could go home. It felt weird without Phikhuam at home, Ian hoped he was going to be ok but he was only going for dinner, what could possibly happen?

At 6.05pm the mini bus pulled up and he climbed in to see his friends grinning from ear to ear, the driver was playing music and the atmosphere was great. Forty minutes later the bus pulled up in front of a luxurious looking club where a queue of patrons waited to be admitted.

A doorman whispered something to a staff member who came and opened the door of the mini bus and the four friends climbed out to be escorted directly into the club where they had their choice of tables so they chose a booth that was close to the dance floor.

They had every intention of throwing some shapes later but for now they just wanted to get the party started. They ordered a jug of beer, four glasses and an array of snacks and after pouring a little into each glass they toasted their friendship and good health.

Upstairs in the private VIP lounge, Kiri, Lon, Phikhuam and Liam looked out through the one way glass to see the young men enjoying their beer, Liam felt slightly uncomfortable at what they were doing but it was nothing to do with him so he leaned back and continued to sip his sparkling water but not before he had noticed the one called Champ looking handsome.

Phikhuam wasn't drinking because of his meds so he sipped on juice and he admired his crush while Lon and Kiri drank coffee. They also had a table loaded with a variety of nibbles which was a blessing considering none of them had eaten dinner yet, they would order something later when the kitchen opened.

Downstairs the club was getting full and everyone was having a great time, the music started and a few young ladies got up to dance, one or two eyed Kan and his friends as they passed and Kiri watched as one young woman approached Kan and whispered something in his ear.

"calm down bro" Lon said as he saw his friend gritting his teeth.

Kan smiled at the young woman and said something to her before holding up his left hand and displaying his wedding band and the young woman pouted and walked away defeated.

"good boy" Kiri whispered to himself as he took another sip of his coffee.

"this isn't a night out, you guys are just torturing yourselves" Liam said.

"you don't understand" Lon replied.

"not sure I want to" Liam muttered to himself, he would never become like these guys, no way in hell.

As the night wore on, Kan, Champ, Andy and Ian decided to get up for a few dances, they were having a blast. Kan was dancing like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever and everyone was laughing at his antics then the four decided to do another of their well practiced dance routines.

Liam couldn't help following the gazes of his room mates as they watched their men dancing and he had to admit that Champ could certainly move, he also noticed how he was getting a lot of looks from both sexes.

Everyone on the dance floor stood back to give them room and they stole the show once again before dancing their way back to their booth to pour some more beer.