chapter 31

Camila's POV:

"What the fuck is going on?" Salvatore says.

"Silas?" Serena says.

I look at Silas and noticed that her face is covered in blood. Her jaw clenches as she stares down at Alexander who stares up at her with nothing but fear in his eyes.

"He killed Lucian." Silas says.

Huh?

"What?" Serena says. She looks at Alexander. "Why the fuck would you do that."

Alexander smirks while breathing heavily "Come on babe, you know I'd never do that."

Silas backhands him across the face and points a finger at him "She's not your fucking babe."

I also see Manuel scarily glaring at Alexander.

"Get him in a fucking warehouse." Manuel says

Silas glances at him "Why not just kill him."

Right

Manuel shakes his head. "I want him to suffer, so fucking much."

Silas gives him a nod and turns to her family and my brothers.

"Help him get Alexander to a warehouse." She tells them.

They all nod before Giovanni and Marco come up to Alexander who tried to crawl away, they pick him up by his arms and he yells in protest mixed with pain.

"My father will find me, he's the leader of the Russians." Alexander yells

Oh shit.

What the fuck?

Silas steps forward "What?"

He looks at her and chuckles "You heard me you bitch."

Oh hell no

Let me just

Ramiro quickly pulls Silas behind him before bringing a fist up to punch him across the face, knocking him out.

Oh shittt

"Oh." Silas says

Giovanni and my brother Marco drop his body and stare down at him with disgust.

"Get him out of the house, now." Salvatore demands.

~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos's POV:

Alexander needs to die in the most fucking painful way possible.

I would fucking torture the shit out of him then kill his ass.

Serena runs a stressed hand through her gorgeous hair as I try to calm her down.

"Hun, you didn't know he was going to be the kid of the Russian mafia leader." I say to her.

"Still, my family was in danger so many things could've gone wrong." She tells me.