Prologue: The Beginning

**WHOOSH**

Ike: What the fuck?!

Ishizaki:  Oi! What happened? Holy shit, we're in not in school.

Amikura: This is a theater, isn't it? Why are we here?

All of students began to slightly panic, some more than others. Their confusion is warranted as they were forcibly moved to an unknown space without their consent.

Ayanokouji: I wonder what's happening. It seems to be the power of the supernatural.

Mashima-sensei: Alright. Calm down, everyone. Let's do a roll call of everyone that's here.

Chairman Sakayanagi: Yes. Please let sit with your class and your homeroom teacher will do the roll call. Teachers, please report to me when you're done.

**Timeskip (20 minutes later)**

Chairman Sakayanagi: It appears that all of the students and teachers from ANHS are here. Nobody is missing.

Ichinose: Chairman. Why are we here? How did we all end up here?

Chairman Sakayanagi: That's a very good question, Ichinose-san. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers to your questions. Even, I have no idea on how we got here and the reason.

**Clap**
**Clap**
**Clap**

???: Welcome students and faculty of ANHS.

The loud and commanding voice startled some of the students. Others looked around to find the source of the voice, but it was no use as no one can find who said it. It was like the voice came out of nowhere.

???: I'm God. I don't show my true form to you mortals. If I did, my mere presence will incinerate your body and destroy your soul. The only thing that will be left is a pile of ashes.

Some of the students began screaming and panicking. Others froze in terror and didn't move from their seats. Even some of the teachers turned pale at God's statement.

Ryuuen: Kukukuku. Hey God. Get on with it. What's the big deal? I'm assuming you want something from us.

Nanami: R-Ryuuen-kun... don't get all of us k-killed.

Ibuki: Yeah, you dumbass. If you wanna die, just do it yourself. Don't drag us into it.

Ryuuen: Not getting the picture? If he wanted to kill us, he would've done it already.

Sakayanagi: You're right, dragon boy. So God-san, what's your purpose for bringing us all here? I'm assuming it's something important if you transported everyone here.

God: Hahahaha... I love the mortal human race. So saucy. To think you guys can behave like this to God, how amusing. I don't mind a little attitude.

Ryuuen: Get on with it.

Yamashita: R-Ryuuen-kun...

God: Okay. Chill out. You're worse than a girl going through her period.

Everyone: ...

Ryuuen: Kukukuku... True! It's like Ibuki during her time of the year.

Ibuki: Y-you bastard!!!

Ibuki launched a kick at Ryuuen, but Ishizaki barley blocked it and took some damage.

Ishizaki: Calm down, Ibuki.

Ibuki (glaring): Fine.

God: I brought you all here for a reason. It's to watch some videos and your reactions.