Chapter 11: Midterm Complete

God: Onto the next video!

Hashimoto: Are we seriously not going to talk about what just happened between King and Princess?!

Ryuuen: What's more to see? Loli is taking the T-rex. Kukuku.

Some of the boys stifled their laughter and glanced over at Sakayanagi, who was silent and had a visible small blush on her face. Most of the 2nd year male students knew of Ayanokouji's T-rex and how formidable it is. They wondered if Sakayanagi would be even able to take it. On the other hand, most of the girls were not amused by this situation and glared at the screen. It was basically rape and most people were not comfortable by this action.

Horikita: An extreme version of Ayanokouji-kun...

Ibuki: Tch... What a fucking psycho.

Shinohara: Pervert!

Ichinose: I only can hope that version of Ayanokouji-kun doesn't follow through with it.

Sakayanagi: There's no way Ayanokouji-kun would do something risky like this. His existence at the school relies on his good behavior.

Chairman Sakayanagi: This behavior is not tolerated. Sexual harassment and assault will not be tolerated and will be treated with the highest degree. If the victims are too scared to come forward, we will have the proper authorities and anonymity for them. Please do not be afraid to tell the school and your teachers.

Chairman Sakayanagi: Arisu...

Ayanokouji: I'm also quite distributed with that version of me. He's quite the extremist and has a high degree of perversion. I apologize for his behavior and he does not reflect me at all. I'm also sorry for any victims of sexual harassment and assault. I'm sure that version of me does not do any favors, but brings back memories of a traumatic experience.

Kei: I'm not too sure about that. You did do something like that to me too! Hornikouji seems to be hell-bent in doing it. I hope the other versions of Kiyotaka could stop him!

God: We'll get back to that video after we finish the video on Ayanokouji and his 100 soulmates!

Sonoda: Wait!! Don't tell me that you're gonna show what's going to happened to Sakayanagi-san?!

God: Who knows?

Ishizaki: Motherfucker!!

Kondo: You left us with 2 cliffhangers! Fuck you!

God: Shut up and watch!

Kushida tensed up and turned her head towards Ayanokouji's direction which happens to be where the door to the rooftop. Kushida set her sights on Ayanokouji and glared at him. It was angriest and coldest glare that Ayanokouji has seen on Kushida's face. Ayanokouji couldn't believe what he's seeing and realized that this is a new side of Kushida that he has seen tonight. Ayanokouji could see a sense of panic and alarm in her eyes when she recognized who she was looking at, but her glare is unwavering and focused on Ayanokouji.

"W-what... what are you doing here?" asked Kushida, coldly.

"I... got a little lost. Sorry. If you want me to leave, I'll go now." said Ayanokouji.

Kushida continued to glare at Ayanokouji as Ayanokouji could see that Kushida's eyes and facial expression are something else. It's cold, furious, and downright murderous which is a stark difference to the gentle and cute look that Kushida always have. Ayanokouji could sense that Kushida is making at the point of indecision as judging from the slight rapid twitching on her face.