Chapter 8: Day of Reckoning

God: Onto the next video!

Shinohara POV:

Whoa. What is happening to me?!? Why is my heart racing all of a sudden?!

It can't be...

I think I'm totally in love with Ayanokouji-kun!

This is totally crazy!

I can't be... This love is another weakness for me. I can't let it happen to me.

Shinohara stared down at the ground and looked very interested at the ground. Ike gave Shinohara a curious look and wondered what Shinohara meant by another weakness.

Shinohara: Shit. Not only I've fallen for Ayanokouji-kun... I think that shitty God is going to reveal my past. That weakness...

Ayanokouji: Another weakness? I wonder what Shinohara meant by that. Is this going to be another flashback?

**Flashback (3 years ago)**

I was your average junior high girl. I had a circle of friends and is not hated or well-liked by my peers. I was just average. I was happy with my life with no problems. The only problem is my grades. They were a little below average, but I could just study. But, I intend to live out my junior high school life with my friends and happy memories.

It all changed when I found out something that I didn't mean to find out.

Ayanokouji: Peaceful Life-chan is the best.

I was waiting for my little sister. I was in my second year and my sister was in her first year. She was in the same junior high school as me and we walked together to school and home. I was waiting for her after school one day and noticed that she's late. By the way, my sister's name is Shinohara Sakiko.

I thought it was weird and waited for a few minutes before entering back into the school myself to find her. I went to faculty staff room and asked her homeroom teacher. She said that Sakiko went off with a bunch of her classmates after class ended. Worried that she didn't texted me back, I decided to look around the school myself.

Shinohara: Fuck! Here it comes again!!

I first checked her classroom and found some of her classmates still there. I asked around and they told me the same thing that the homeroom told me. She was out with some of her classmates. I decided to wander the halls and asked if anyone spotted her. Most people didn't see her, but one girl said that she saw Sakiko heading to the back of the gym with some of her classmates. I headed there quietly to check it out.

I saw Sakiko kneeling on the ground in a fetal position as she's surrounded by girls. The girls that were her classmates and supposedly "friends" of hers. They were jeering and laughing at her as some of them began to slap and kick at her.

Shinohara winced as she witnessed the scene of her sister being bullied again and how helpless she was to stop it. The regret of not helping her sister in time caused her to tense up and look down on the ground, holding back tears.

Shinohara: No, you can't cry right now. You can't... Be strong, Satsuki.

Kei: Ahh... Bullies. I hate that type of stuff. Gotta get my mind off it. Don't remember what happened last time.

Some of the people in the audience had looks of horror and shock on their faces while others gasped in disbelief as they watched Shinohara's younger sister being slapped and kicked around by a group of girls.