Chapter 6: Study Group

God: Next video!

Tachibana: Please don't show anything unnecessary!

Tachibana was panicking after she remembered that Mii-chan's feelings were revealed and that her feelings for a certain someone might be revealed.

Manabu: Tachibana seemed quite panicked. Is there something wrong? I suppose falling love with a kohai in front of everyone is an embarrassment.

Tachibana POV:

What is happening to me?!?

My heart seems to beating faster when I'm near Ayanokouji-kun. It's like when I'm near Horikita-kun. Is Ayanokouji-kun the same as Horikita-kun?

It can't be! No one can be seen as an equal to Horikita-kun.

Although, Ayanokouji-kun is similar to Horikita-kun. They're both have this quiet and mysterious aura and eyes that observed everything and everyone around them.

Tachibana's face was red in embarrassment as her feelings were revealed in front of everyone and Manabu. She buried her face in her hands and stayed there, wishing to bury herself in a hole and never come out. Most of the girls have Tachibana their sympathies and a few comfort her. It was happening again: first, Mii-chan and now Tachibana. Manabu kept his usual serious expression, but internally he was a little surprise by this sudden revelation.

Tachibana: I can't cry... not again. I don't want Horikita-kun to see me cry again. Hold it!!

Horikita: That's true. I've known Ayanokouji-kun for about a year and he's still mysterious to me.

Manabu: Bad assessment, Tachibana. Even I still don't the extent of his abilities.

Nagumo: Well, this is getting interesting.

The reason I don't want to report this to the student council is because it might trouble Horikita-kun. Some people may report this incident to the student council, but if I do, Horikita-kun will have to deal with my troubles personally.

Horikita-kun had always led our class to victory. That's the reason why our class is always in Class A. Because of that, our classmates relied on him. That reliance had kept Horikita-kun busy and made him trustworthy. Horikita-kun's trustworthiness and hardworking attitude made me appreciate and admire him. The burden of Class A became his sole responsibility along with the duties as student council president.

Horikita-kun, I'm sorry...

Sorry about my over reliance on you. I'm sure the rest of Class 3A feels the same way.

The troubles that I caused you...

No. I'll deal with myself. There's no need for Horikita-kun to get involved.

Everyone was silent after hearing what Tachibana was thinking. Most of them were shocked by her thoughts and concerned about it. They were glad that Ayanokouji helped her out because she was willing to do whatever to not involve Manabu. Manabu was concerned as well and didn't know that's what Tachibana and the rest of his class felt.

Manabu: Tachibana...

Tachibana: H-Horikita-kun...

Tachibana looked up and gave Manabu a sad look, but she was still quite embarrassed on her feelings being revealed.

Manabu: I have no idea how you and the rest of the class felt. I'm sorry for not noticing. It's my fault and one of my flaws as your leader.

Tachibana: I-It's okay. Without you, you've managed to get us to graduate from Class A. Thank you.