Chapter 9: Day of Reckoning Part 2

God: Let's go.

Albert: Nig-

Ishizaki: Whoa! What the fuck, Albert?!

Mori: It seems like a meme where an African American man is reacting to a video of a elementary school child at a spelling bee and the child got a word that's similar to a racist word, but it was a completely different word and used to describe an Ethiopian king.

Sonoda: That's oddly specific.

Mori: Just a hunch.

Yamashita: I feel like I've seen that meme before.

Ayanokouji entered Class D's classroom after leaving Hoshinomiya-sensei. Ayanokouji sat down at his desk and noticed a change in atmosphere in the classroom. Most of his classmates looked panicked, scared, and frustrated.

It seems that Kushida told everyone about the midterm.

"What are we supposed to do?" wailed Ike.

"I know right! I don't any of this stuff!" agreed Yamauchi.

Sudou slammed his fists into his desk and scowled. Some students looked panicked and grabbed their notebooks while others looked frustrated like Sudou.

"Does Sae-chan-sensei hates us?!? Why didn't she tell us?" cried Ike. Yamauchi nodded his head in agreement.

Kondo: I bet you didn't even study.

Ike (looking down): Y-Yeah...

Mashima-sensei: Chabashira-sensei, we need to have a talk about your way of teaching your class.

Chabashira-sensei: I-It was before... I'm not like that.

It seemed that some of the teachers gave her a doubtful look while Chabashira-sensei seemed remorseful about her past actions.

"Everyone, please calm down! I know you all are feeling scared and frustrated. But, this won't help us. Good thing Kushida-san found out before it's too late. Let's focus on these topics for our study groups!" said Hirata. It had its intended effect, calming down the classroom mostly. The majority of the girls nodded in agreement lead by Karuizawa.

"Hirata-kun is right!"

"Thank you, Kushida-chan!"

"You saved us!"

Gratitude was given to Kushida from majority of the class, thanking her for the heads up.

"It was nothing. Anything to help the class." said Kushida, scratching her cheek in a shy, reserved way.

"Kushida-chan is such an angel!" said Ike, happily. Yamauchi and some of the boys nodded along in agreement. Horikita snorted, but only Ayanokouji could hear it. Ayanokouji was puzzled by Horikita's actions. With that, Class D was given a late warning about the midterm topics and have about a week left until the midterm.

Some of Ayanokouji's classmates looked embarrassed and ashamed because the truth on how Kushida got the new topics from Chabashira-sensei was revealed last video. Clearly, they looked like they were gullible and were fooled by Ayanokouji.

Horikita: Ayanokouji-kun always seemed content in hiding in the shadows. God mentioned briefly that there are alternative universe that Ayanokouji-kun does not hide at all.

**Timeskip (an hour and half later)**

Mashona-sensei left the classroom, marking the end of English. Hoshinomiya-sensei entered the classroom to teach science. Some of the boys perked up immediately when they saw Hoshinomiya-sensei.