Chapter 4: Jade Bracelet

God: Onto the next video.

It seemed like the grand reveal of Ayanokouji's situation seemed to have a lot of people in the audience invested. Ayanokouji was wondering why so many people were interested in his life especially that life where he thought was an absolute train wreck. Ayanokouji had a feeling that things were start to get out of control and that everyone's attention will be upon him. Ayanokouji sighed internally and pressed F for his peaceful life.

**Timeskip (4.5 hours later)**

"All right! The pool!"

After lunch had ended, it was finally time for swim class. Finally, the moment Ike and the others had so desperately been waiting for. Without even trying to hide his excitement, Ike leapt up and headed with the others toward the indoor pool. Ayanokouji followed behind them in a stealthy manner and followed them to the locker room.

Sudou promptly removed his uniform and started to change, showing off his physique. He'd built up his body through his years of basketball playing. Even in comparison with the other students, he was clearly in incredible shape. While the others wrapped themselves in bath towels, Sudou unabashedly wore only his underwear. He stood there, semi-nude, and took his swimsuit out of his bag.

"Whoa, Ayanokouji! You're pretty buff, dude." said Sudou, noticing the Ayanokouji's well-developed muscles and abs.

"Damn. You hide quite well in your uniform and skinny body." said Miyake, studying Ayanokouji's body as well.

"Oh..."

"I can't believe it."

"It's Ayanokouji again."

Some of the boys agreed with Sudou's and Akito's statement as they wished they have a body like Ayanokouji. Others wondered how hard and long did Ayanokouji worked out to get a body like this. It seemed like there was a mix of envy, admiration, and wonder among the boys. On the other hand, some of the girls were blushing in embarrassment after seeing Ayanokouji's body or knowing the fact that they're watching the boy's locker room as they are changing. Others were impressed by Ayanokouji's body and had the same questions as some of the boys.

Okitani: Wait a minute...

Ike: Perverts!

Shinohara: W-what do you mean pervert?

Ike: You guys are looking at us changing. That means you guys are pervert.

Shinohara: But-

Hashimoto: Don't make the excuse that "we're girls". Just because you're girls doesn't mean you can excuse it. I bet if was the other way around, we guys would've been labeled perverts by the girls.

Ishizaki: Society...

Some of the girls looked down in shame as Hashimoto's statement seemed to have shut them down and they felt guilty for having such narrow-minded thinking. Others apologized for that. Ayanokouji was glad that God didn't show what was in the girl's locker room otherwise it would've caused quite a commotion.

Ayanokouji quickly finished changing and left the locker room before people start asking questions. Upon seeing the fifty-meter pool, Ike cried out, "Whoa, this school is
something else! It's even better than the city pool, don't you think?"

The water was clear and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather. The perfect environment. It was almost as big at the pool in Ayanokouji's mansion.