Chapter 3: NTR Peaceful Life-chan

God: Let's quickly go to the next video.

Mii-chan: But, Kikyou-chan...

Hondo: Is in love with him!!

Ishizaki: Oh shit!! What the fuck?! Damn! You're lucky, Ayanokouji.

Ike (muttering): Lucky bastard...

Shinohara: Did you say something, Kanji-kun?

Ike: N-nope.

Kushida: There's no way I fall in love with that guy.

Ryuuen: Shit's about to pop off. Aren't you glad, Kikyou? Kukuku.

Kushida: I'm not sure what you mean, Ryuuen-kun.

God: This video will explain what's happening and more shocking turn of events.

Ayanokouji: I have a bad feeling about this.

Kushida POV:

What is this feeling?!?

My heart can't stop beating faster. I never felt this way about anyone. Is this love?

No...

NO.

NO!!!

This can't be it. I only just met Ayanokouji-kun a few days ago. If I remember correctly, he messed up his introduction to the class and is considered a gloomy person by most people in the class.

But... why do I feel something towards Ayanokouji-kun?!?

Why?!?

WHY?!?

I have to maintain my smile and angel personality, He's looking at me right now. Just smile...

The confirmation of Kushida's thoughts left everyone speechless in shock and surprise. Kushida's face turned into a fierce color of crimson red as her feelings were being shown to the entire school. Some people gave Ayanokouji a shell-shock look of surprise and shock. Others gave Ayanokouji thumbs up and whistled at him. But, a majority of boys seemed to be giving him jealous stares and glares which was not surprising due to Kushida being quite a popular girl.

Kushida: No!! This is embarrassing!! Why show this?! Fuck this God!! Sadistic fuck!!

Horikita: I didn't expect this from Kushida-san. But, it seems that she fell in love instantly... like me.

Manabu: More competition for Suzune. You have to fight back, Suzune.

Kei: Damn it, Kiyotaka. Why is every girl you meet is falling in love with you?! How many girls will fall for you when you finally meet me?! Do I even have a chance in winning with Kushida-san here?

Ichinose: A tough opponent to beat. I need to employ another strategy...

Amikura: Yikes!! Honami-chan is planning something. What is happening?!?

Ryuuen: How interesting. I wonder what Kikyou would do now.

Mori: Kikyou-chan, what do you mean about "angel"?

Kushida: U-uhh... I don't know. Maybe it's something that happened in the alternative universe. I have no idea.

If he knew of my true nature, he'll just reject me. The other me is much better and suitable to him. He'll just hate you. I'm sure of it...