Chapter- 3 Their Meet

ANAYRA'S POV

The lunch went on smoothly. Adhvik talked about his friends, his experiences& popularity  in different schools, Dad and Bade papa talked about business, mumma and badi maa about different fashion trends  while Ahana was talking about his school, friends and parties. It was a perfect family lunch.

After lunch, Ahana took permission from Mumma for the party she wanted me to go and Mumma agreed. We both went to my room to finalise an outfit for me.

“You seriously don’t have a single party outfit?” Ahana asked shockingly after having a look at my clothes. From the past one hour this girl had been literally destroying my clothes. Seriously, she had seen all of my clothes and still she didn’t like a single outfit among them.

“I am NOT a party person. You know it.” I replied picking up my clothes from the floor and started folding them.

“Emergency k liye toh rakh skti hai na! Kya pta kab kisi handsome ladke k sath date par jana pad jaye” (You should keep it for emergency. Who knows when will you have to go on a date with a handsome guy) She said with a smirk on her face.

“That’s not possible. Atleast not in this life.” I replied back totally uninterested in what she said.

“Ohh God! Tera kuch nahi ho sakta” (Nothing can happen to you) She sighed. “Let’s go! I’ll pick an outfit for you. I have a lot of dresses.” She continued and grabbed my hand to pick me up. I sighed before standing up.

We both went to her room and she started showing me her party outfits. Did she buy complete collections of different brands?  There were so many outfits that I was shocked.

“So, which one do you like?” She asked while putting another outfit on the couch before sitting on the bed.

I observed all the outfits and then picked a simple black bodycon dress. “This one.”
It had a V neckline that wasn’t very deep and it’s length reached mid- thigh.

“Perfect.” Ahana said and then got up from the bed. “Now take some rest. We will start getting ready after 2 hours.” She continued further and I nodded.

I came back to my room and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling while there were a lot of things running in my mind and the first one was- What the hell will I do in that party?

Firstly, I wasn’t a party person.
Secondly, I didn’t know anyone there except for Ahana and lastly, I HAD TO TALK TO THE PEOPLE (The hardest thing for introverted people I guess).

I hardly talked to my family & friends and there were going to be a lot of people. I tried to ask Ahana who’s birthday it was and she simply replied you will know. Aghhh this girl!

I finally stood up after a few minutes to arrange my clothes in my closet. I unpacked my books and put them on my book shelf along with other things. After an hour, I was done with the unpacking but there was still an hour left so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up when Ahana knocked on my door. I stood up and  checked it was five in the evening. Ahana entered with my outfit in her hand along with a makeup kit. She had already changed into her party outfit.

“Get up sleepy head! Go and change now. We have to leave at 6.” She said handing me the dress while she sat in front of my vanity. I took the outfit and went to change.

I came back after 5 minutes and sat on the edge of the bed. Ahana was curling her hair with the hair curler.

“What hairstyle do you want?” She asked me after putting the hair curler down.