Chapter - 23 Anger & Intimacy

🚫⚠️ 18+ Content🚫⚠️
The chapter contains mature content.(in Kush's POV)
Please skip if you're underage or uncomfortable

(in Kush's POV) Please skip if you're underage or uncomfortable

Natasha Rathore is definitely planning something. I can sense it in the way she's walking, laughing, enjoying and talking to people as if everything's fine when clearly it's not.

Our farewell party went really smoothly with a few dance performances from our juniors, games, fun quiz and lots of food. Our teachers awarded us with many titles and overall it was an amazing day. If we exclude Natasha's part.

Currently, we all were gathered at the nearby club for our after party that was owned by Atharv's father. It was 6 p.m in the evening and almost all the students of our class were attending the party.

Everyone was enjoying as it was our last celebration of our school life and last one before our exams.

Ahana was busy in her photoshoot for her Instagram as she got the title for Miss Fashionista. She was clicking pictures for almost an hour but still, it wasn't enough for her. I'm sure she will delete half of them once we reach home.

"Kya soch rahi hai?" (What are you thinking)
Vani came beside me sipping on her drink, the Miss Farewell cache hanging around her shoulder & waist. Kush & Varnika got the titles for Mr. & Miss Farewell and that indeed was the best choice.

"Yhi ki aaj kiski mout likhi hai mere haatho" (Whose death is written from my hands today)
I replied eyeing the girl in front of me who was laughing with Atharv & Kush.

But that wasn't the problem. She kept her hand on Kush's shoulder and my jaw clenched. I was observing this girl for the past half an hour and she was being extra clingy towards him.

Vani followed my gaze and a laugh escaped her throat.

"Thoda control kar, usko hum baad mei dekh lenge" (Control yourself. We'll see her later)
She said and I nodded but my sole focus was on her.

Atharv said something and suddenly, she laughed out loud grabbing Kush's arm and my blood was boiling. It was getting really hard for me to control and this girl was simply adding the fuel to my anger.

Kush glanced at me and raised his eyebrows feeling something wrong but I passed a small smile reassuring him to which he replied with one of his own.

His phone rang and he excused himself before moving out. The girl was now talking to Atharv and I glanced at Vani whose expressions were same as mine. The only difference was that her eyes held a little bit of disgust which wasn't directed towards the girl but towards Atharv.

"Thoda control kar! Baad mei dekh lenge!" (Control yourself. We'll see it later)
I repeated the same words which she told me earlier and she glared at me making me chuckle.