Chapter - 32 The Decision

"BREAKING NEWS : Famous business tycoon - Late Mr

"BREAKING NEWS : Famous business tycoon - Late Mr. Pratap Khanna's granddaughter- Anayra Khanna has been arrested in the murder case of Ruhi Khurrana.
Rumours are that there was a rift going on between the daughters of Khannas & Rathores and Mr.Virender Khurrana's daughter became a victim of it."

"Anayra Khanna - daughter of Brigadier Sanjay Khanna has been arrested as a murder suspect of Ruhi Khurrana."

"Delhi's top businessman, Mr. Ajay Khanna's niece - Anayra Khanna has been arrested in charge of murder of Ruhi Khurrana, daughter of famous business tycoon- Mr. Virender Khurrana."

"A night full of nightmares for the Khannas.
From Anayra Khanna's arrest to Ahana Khanna's kidnapping, here's a sneak peak into everything."

"Ahana Khanna, daughter of Mr. Ajay Khanna is kidnapped.
Is Anayra Khanna the reason behind it?"

"Anayra Khanna is proven innocent in Ruhi Khurrana's murder case but is she really innocent? Or it's just the power of money?"

"Sister responsible for sister's life in danger.
Ahana Khanna is admitted to the hospital."

"Ahana Khanna is admitted to hospital after being rescued.
Will one more soul lose her life because of Anayra Khanna?"

I shut the i-pad with a thud throwing it on the couch and got up.

Seven years but this shit hurts even more day by day.

People say that time heals everything but they lie. Time only teaches us how to live with that pain.

I still remember all those cameras & papparazis asking me shitty questions when we left the hospital that day.

Even though, Bade Papa, Daksh bhai & dad removed all these shitty articles within a few hours but I kept them.

Whole world thought that it was my fault that Ahana was kidnapped and somehow, it was true. Tarun took her just to reach me. Ruhi was dragged into this because of me.

Even though I was proven innocent. Even though Kush blamed me but somehow, it was the truth.

I was the sole reason for ruining so many lives and these articles were a reminder of it.

Moving upstairs, I walked towards the farthest room in the right and opened it. It was my shooting room. I moved inside further closing the door, eyeing the guns, glasses & headphones kept on the table in the center. I wore the glasses & headphones and picked up the gun. Closing my eyes, I inhaled a deep breath before holding the aim and started shooting. I never indulged myself in alcohol addiction because a few bottles of liquor wasn't enough to calm the tsunami inside my body.