Chapter - 25 Psychopath's Plan

"GET THE FUCK AWAY ATHARV!"I turned around and smashed the vase on the wall beside him, the poor thing shattered into pieces

I turned around and smashed the vase on the wall beside him, the poor thing shattered into pieces.

"No! Jab takk Tu nahi btayega ki kya hua hai mai nahi jauga samjha?"
(I won't go anywhere unless you'll tell me what happened)
He said stubbornly sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sighed and pulled my hair in frustration before running my palm on my face, trying to calm myself down.

After yesterday's incident at the school, my mood has been fucked up real bad.

I tried to divert my mind by playing volleyball or trying to focus on tomorrow's exam but nothing worked.

Priya's words were repeatedly playing in my mind. Again and again. And I wasn't able to do anything about that.

Anayra is the only one who can put my mind & heart at peace but the irony is that this time, she's the reason behind my raging thoughts.

Priya is an innocent girl. She has been studying with us for almost four years and not a single time, I have seen this girl even raising her voice at someone. That girl is too pure for this world and this was the only reason that her words were affecting me. If it would have been someone else in place of her, I would have never believed them.

I didn't want to trust Priya and that was the reason I asked Nyra if she was hiding something and she lied to me.

Her facial expressions and her body language were clearly indicating that she was lying to me. She was definitely hiding something from me.

And that shit fucking hurts! I wanted to know the truth and Anayra's silence was telling me that somehow, whatever Priya said was the truth.

I wasn't able to sleep last night. Even with my eyes closed, my mind was creating the visual scenerios of Anayra choking & threatening Natasha.

I kept rolling on my bed the whole night and when finally I slept, Atharv came home and he was hell- bent on knowing what happened between us.

"Ab kuch bolega ya pandit ji se muhurat nikal vau tere liye?
(Will you speak something now or shall I call the priest for an auspicious time to speak for you)
He said getting impatient and I sighed before sitting beside him.

" I don't know Atharv."
I said, my voice calm yet frustrated enough to depict the inner turmoil in my mind.

"What happened? Did you two fight?"

"No!"

"Then? Did she deny kissing you? Well that's possible because you're-"

"ATHARV!"

He became quiet and observed my face for a few seconds.

"Is there something serious?"
He asked again but this time his voice sounding mature as if he sensed the seriousness of the situation.