Chapter- 34 The Efforts

Please engage on my Instagram account otherwise I have to slow downte updates.

"Sir, ma'am is actually busy in an urgent meeting with the wedding planners right now. You can wait in her cabin. She will be here in a few minutes."
Noor, Ahana's secretary said politely when Kush was sitting in the waiting room.

"Okay."
Kush said, getting up from the couch and Noor guided him towards Ahana's cabin.

"This way sir."
She said pointing towards Ahana's cabin and left from there.

Kush kept the chocolates on the table before eyeing the whole cabin. It was a huge cozy cabin having beige, golden & baby pink interior. Three couches were placed against the windows while a big table was placed on the left. It was elegant yet homely, just like Ahana.

He heard Ahana's voice from outside while she was talking to Noor so he immediately hide behind the table

Ahana entered inside as Noor had told her about Mr. Malhotra's arrival but to her surprise, she found no one inside her cabin.

She looked here & there and then her sight fell on the chocolate boxes kept on the coffee table. She stepped forward and picked one only to find that it was her favourite Ferrero Rochers. There was also a note attached to the box. She took it out and her eyes moistened when she read it.

Sweet chocolates for my sweetest bestfriend🍫❤

She was staring at the note when she felt a presence behind her and suddenly a huge bouquet came in front of her eyes.