Chapter- 12 Drive & Drunk

ANAYRA'S POV

"Ahanaaaaaaa! Come fastttt!" Daksh bhai yelled from downstairs for the 20th time in the past 20 minutes but Ahana Khanna was replying the same "Just 2 minutes bhaiii!"

Daksh bhai sighed before engrossing in his phone again. We all were sitting in the hall waiting for Ahana as we have to go to the resort for the staycation she had planned for her birthday. We were supposed to leave at 6 but it was already 6:30 and this madam was still getting ready.

By we, I mean- Daksh bhai, Adhvik, Ahana, Varnika, Ruhi and me. Kush, Atharv and Kavya were on their way to our house. It was earlier planned that Ruhi, Varnika, Kavya, Kush and Atharv will travel in one car while the rest of us in another. But Ahana whinned to Daksh bhai that she won't get her girls time with all of us so all the boys should go together and all the girls together in other car. Daksh bhai opposed her suggestion but Ahana's puppy eyes convinced Bade Papa so even Daksh Bhai couldn't deny it.

"Anayraa diiiiii!!" My head snapped towards the entrance when an overenthusiastic Kavya came running towards me. I got up from my seat with a  smile on my face and hugged her. Kavya and me developed a really good sisterly bond in the past month. Adhvik & Kavya are in the same class and because of their similar nature they had become really good friends.

"What's up cutie?" I asked her as soon as we pulled out of our hug.

"Di, I have got matching pj's for all of us. We will do a pajama party. You know bhai wasn't ready but I convinced him. After all I am Kavya Malhotra-" She kept on blabbering about all the things she had planned for the party which made all of us chuckle. She's really cute.

"Okay okay! Calm down! We'll listen all of your plans once we'll reach. Okay!"  I said to which she nodded her head.

She hugged Varnika and Ruhi as well before moving towards Adhvik and Daksh bhai.

"Kavyaaaa! Don't you think it's too much luggage for one day stay?" Atharv yelled frustratingly bringing Kavya's luggage baf along with her tote bag. We all burst into laughter looking at his condition. Poor guy was struggling a lot.

"Not at all Atharv bhai! I have packed half of what I initially planned. So you should be thankful to me." Kavya said shrugging her shoulders making us laugh again.

"THIS is the HALF? Are you kidding me?" Atharv asked with shocking expressions on his face to which Kavya nodded sincerely.

He kept the luggage beside the couch before giving a brotherly hug to Adhvik and Daksh bhai. He passed a friendly smile to me and Ruhi which we returned happily. He glared at Varnika for a second before turning his gaze away but she didn't even look at him for once since he came. I don't understand what's the matter with these two.

"Where's Kush?" Daksh bhai's voice brought me back to the reality and his name made a crimson red colour adorn my cheeks.

"I am here!" His voice echoed in the hall and my heart beats automatically increased. The four pair of eyes looked at me with a teasing look and I rolled my eyes at them although the butterflies in my stomach were doing sword fighting. He was dressed in a casual white shirt which was hugging his chest & bisceps with sleeves folded giving a proper view of his veins along with a light blue jeans and white jordan shoes.