~P R O L O G U E

Scene -1
He got close to her and tied the nuptial chain in her neck when his breath touched her soft skin.

She flinched when she felt his hot breath over her neck.

She Lowers her head in embarrassment and fear.

Then he put vermillion in her parted hair

He smirked deviously looking at her expressions which were only showing dread .

pandit ji announced them as husband and wife .

Meanwhile gauri was handling so much emotion in her heart.

She felt like she was going to burst any moment because of so many thoughts and emotion in her mind not knowing what's coming next .

Whereas he was just looking at her with only one emotion which is love .

he felt like winning world war 3

=

=============================

Scence -2

He takes her small hand in his rough and big ones and walks her in front of the mirror,"today is the best day of my life"he said.

When she didn't move her face he came from behind,held her chin and lifted it up.

"I am very happy today" he finally let out his feelings ,which he never showed to anyone since a very long time.

He shows her their reflection .

'indeed.very happy ' she thought.

She wants to lash out on him, but controlling her emotions . She is not able to process anything as everything is going to fast around her .

the only thing she can see was her broken soul and dream in million pieces.

But from his pov, he can see the beautiful couple embracing each other.

his bride looking beautiful today just for him .

The perfect couple made in heaven . Or maybe be in hell?

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

How is it?

Which scene is your fav ?

Comment and follow for more updates!
.
.
.
This is my first story ,so kindly ignore my mistakes and enjoyy!!!