author note 2

I am sorry first of all because instead of updating another chapter I am giving a author note .

quite frustrating ikik🥲.

but it's important so, Stop it guys.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER .

I really don't get it if you like the story, you are reading it frequently whenever I am updating, then what's stopping you to not voting for the chapters????

Kindly tell me ,give me an explanation.😤

This story literally took a lot of my time . it's always in my head you know ,I made a pot and did my research and did a lot of brainstorming and after all this I know I still lack .

Reason- I am a new writer , although I have been reading for the past 3 and half  years ,I still lack confidence and writing skills.

If you don't like my writing style tell me , if you guys are unable to understand what's going on in this story tell me and criticize my writing I am not stopping you for that .

But please guys it's a HUMBLE  request if you like my story ,my imagination then vote for it .......

ATLEAST YOU CAN VOTE FOT IT . RIGHT??🧐

AND ONE MORE THING!!!!

I know I am not updating frequently but I have a reason for it .

I am in 12th studying PCB which is tough and I need to concentrate as it's boards, curriculum is hard and it's the  last year of my school .

And thank you to you all for giving my story a chance and voting for it

shiiewrites

Taeilyaa07

Miffywords

taleofsoulmates

And sorry for whom I missed tagging 🥲 extremely sorry, but I am grateful for your appreciation 💗🫶🏻

               {}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}

And last but not the least if you want to follow me on Instagram this is my insta acc. For updates and spoilers.

 For updates and spoilers

Byyy butterflies💗🤌🏻