5. F E E L I N G B A D

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

I click on his chat.

Hey ,what are you doing? 13hr 5min ago

Busy??? 12hr ago

At least reply to me!!! 😐 9hr ago

A 'yes' would be appreciated .
5hr ago

even a dot would be enough 4hr ago ago

You okay!? 4hr12min ago

And so on.

I feel bad reading unseen messages because whenever I message him he always replies to me back on time .

The longest time he took to reply to me was 2 hrs .

And here I am!!!
I feel bad making him worry.

I replied him
@gaurirawat I am fine. I am so sorry I didn't replied you back 🥲 mene subh se apna phone check nhi Kiya kyunki I was so busy in office work...

@_agust:D its ok, Maine hi Bina mtlb ke msg kiya😅

@gaurirawat wo sb chodo. Aaj pata hai kya hua!!

@_agust:D kya hua?

He is always ready to listen to my endless talk which is only possible on social media.

I started telling him about my whole day except the devansh's part.

I don't want him to know about my feelings right now when I myself am confused.

He has been my online bestie for 2 yrs but I don't know his name yet. Sad.

I don't pressurize him though. It's his wish to reveal is personal details to me or not.

We talk for at least 3 to 4 hrs .

And I took a nap for 2 hrs but my alarm ring and I had to wake up.
.

.

.

.

.
I did my morning routine but today with swara and then get ready for today.

I quickly wore a cotton anarkali dress which has a little too deep back for my liking .

But I look pretty in it so I decide not to change .

I combed my hair and was about to braid my hair but my phone rings .

It's Preeti mam calling.

'Did they already reach the company ?' I started to panic thinking of the possibility.

I pick up the call And put it in a speaker.

"Good morning mam, I will be at the entrace of the company in 20 min. "

I quickly folded 2 tissue paper in a small square shape and put it under my transparent phone case along with 200₹ note and my credit card.

I hate taking purse along with me.

I checked myself last time in a mirror and ran off the stairs skipping 1 or 2 in between.

"Good morning to you too , by the way you don't have to come to your working place we are in front of your house"

I opened the main door when she ended her sentence making my feet cemented at the place .

I am looking straight now where several black cars are standing in the alley of my neighbourhood .

A low gasp left my mouth as I saw some of the people are looking at those cars in amusement.

"Why are you standing there , let's go we are late" Preeti mam said.

I move forward and open the black gate which only comes to my forearm.

(An -Am bad at explaining so I attach this image for better imagination. )

I am clearly embarrassed.

"How .....how do you know my address?" I am still processing the situation.

"Areeee, I'll tell you. pehle aap car me bethiye".

I didn't look anywhere where I shouldn't and bobbed my head in yes and sat in her black mercedes.

Am i behaving weird ?

She also sat in the car along with me and the driver started to drive .

While other cars also followed us.

" before working with anyone we need to check their background and qualifications because my family is well- known and we have enemies in every field we work ,that's how we know your address." She said , answering my previous question.

My stomach churn at the thought of someone checking my personal details.

" I am sorry for checking your personal details without asking you" she said apologetically.

I saw we are on the main road now after a long time and the driver is looking a little frustrated .

"Don't apologize mam ,it's all right to be cautious" I said meekly.

"Ok but don't call me mam. We are of same age, it's weird .you can call me by my name and I'll do the same"

"No... It wouldn't be appropriate for me. But you can call me by my name "

"What's so inappropriate in it , aren't we freinds??"

"We are ..but-"

She cut me in mid-sentence.

"Then there sould be no formalities between us ok?? Call me by my name"

"Ok"

"No, say 'okay preeti' " she emphasized her word.

I let out a small laugh

"Haha, 'okay pretti'. is it ok now?"

"Yes gauri ,my name sounds perfect from your mouth" she squealed and I giggled at her statement.

After that Preeti and I got busy in our conversation .

however i keep looking at the area and try to guide the driver in middle.

_________________________________
904 words 😅

This chapter might be a little boring.

But who is this @_agust:D 🧐??

Also ,I'll give you another character sketches of devansh's family and yes not to forget the detail tour of gauri's house.

Comment to let me know your thoughts.

🪻🪻 🪻Arim🪻🪻🪻
( If you can't comment because you're shy. I understand . I mean it.

But please at least try to vote and follow .I really need appreciation to keep me writing )

Thankyou<3