4. C R U S H?

What???

What???

My head become hazy and cloudy listening to his statement.

Am I listening correctly?

He wants me to show these places!!

that means we will be together whole freaking day!

Yes, Preeti and arnaz will be there too but the amount of butterflies grows in my stomach just by seeing devansh for a mere minute.

the whole day with him means zoo of butterflies!!

"No,no I can't come with you guys. As you already know about the absence of my boss so I need to manage all the events that he has signed on his behalf ." I said to clear my point.

"My sister's wedding is one of those events that your boss has signed." Devansh said in a stern time while making eye contact with me.

"And showing those places to which we are unaware of it,is one of your duties"He looks ruthless now,resting his back on the chair,jaw tics as his brown eye boring in mine

This makes my mouth shut. I lower my eyes and started to fidget my finger in nervousness under the table. I don't know what to do.

He will be there with us and I don't want these jitterning feelings!

I heard my heart saying 'he might not come as he might be busy and also there is nothing that needs his opinion there!'

the venue will be chosen by the couple.

After thinking I say "Okay sir and mam.......I will show you around these places. Be ready tomorrow at 8 am."i say meekly to the couple.

still amendment not to look at his side.

After I exchanged my number with Preeti mam We all stood up and I walked with them, guiding to the exit of the building.

Preeti mam and I are talking while walking.

all the time arnaz sir is holding her hands.

So cute.

I found Preeti mam soft spoken while arnaz sir is a straight forward guy.

They both make a great couple .

My vibe instantly clicked with Preeti mam.I look over my shoulder and found 'Mr.Brown eyes' is giving undivided attention to his precious phone while typing something.

looking at him now I definitely think he will not come tomorrow .

he looks so busy and dedicated to his work.

And also he has nothing to do there!!

Keep delusional!!
My inner voice mocked me.

Yes he would not come tomorrow!