1. F I R S T M E E T I N G

Author pov.

Gauri got up from the bed at 4 am . She made her way to bathroom,get freshened up and at 5 am did Pooja . She is a devotee of lord shiv jii .
After doing all morning chore She make breakfast for all her family members she get ready for her office and start a new day.

She look at the clock while saying
"Chachi (aunt) I am going to office, breakfast is ready ,bye bye" waving at her chachi direction who was just coming from her room.

Gauri's parents died at a car accident when she was 11 and soon her aunt and uncle took her to their hometown.her uncle and aunt had 2 children. A boy named vikram and girl named samaira.

"Wait wait , did you had your breakfast??"

"Nope,I am getting late it's already 7:30" said gauri knowing what coming next , she tried sneaking away to the front door but soon got startled by her aunt voice

"Just come here and sit . I'll serve you."

" why do you have to use that tone everytime.Don't you know I have so fragile heart. What if I have gotten a heart attack ." She said dramatically while coming to the dining table with her right hand on her heart.

" what can I do. You don't listen to me without using this tone". She said while making a sad face serving 2 alloo ka prantha .

Soon she finished and now she is more 10 min. Late . Ohh shiv jiiii plz save me from my boss

 Ohh shiv jiiii plz save me from my boss

(She is wearing this today😍)

She did B.A and B.sc at the same time and is currently doing job as a assistant wedding planner.

She is 21 years old now .

Soon she got into the office through her scooti .she was trying to open her helmet while trying to walk at the same time and soon hit her haed by a wall-

She saw ahead and found that the wall was not a wall but actually a breathing human. a man . Well- built hulk .she thought.

She wondered her eyes more and found him stating at her with his jaw clenched . His eyes were dark brown and too pretty but seems like it caught fire. She was mesmerized by his beauty.

Suddenly he lifted his hand and she heard a click sound of her helmet clutch . Suddenly she flinched hearing , came out of her la la land.

She remove her helmet and fix her hair while saying sorry and ran to the elevater out of embarrassment .

Not realizing who is observing her intensly with lot of emotions in his heart.

_____________________

Hey guys, I new in this platform so support me and I will definitely made a proper schedule of update soon.

vote and comment plzz