3.W A R M-A N D-H O T

(Vote please

(Vote please.
All you have to do is tap the star below the screen 🙂.)

________________

I woke up breathing heavily and covered with sweat .

standing up with trembling legs , I open the window and drank water from bottle near the side table.

Another day of having nightmare.

I relaxed for sometime after thinking about the nightmare.

still standing in front of the window capturing the beautiful sunrise from my black orbs.

It is normal for me now ,more like a routine to me.

I have insomnia from a long time. Sometime I get trouble having good sleep or the other times I fall asleep but end up getting nightmares .

I didn't tell anyone about this in my family and will never.

As long I remember,It all started when I was 15.

I always have a nightmare where I am at school and some bullies are attacking me with a knife and bat in their hand when I am running , suddenly someone collides into me and I fall back.

I see backward ,the bullies surrounding me in half circle and laughing at me.

I always try to stand up in my every nightmare and fall back every time, i feel as if my legs are paralysed .

tears gather at the corner of my eyes .

I look ahead of me and the person I collided with was still standing looking at my vulnerable self.I didn't see his face as He was standing in the dark .

He always comes in my dream with the same greyish three piece suit and a black long coat resting on his left hand , not to forget his silver armani exchange watch .

When he stepped forward I crawled back like every time in my nightmare as I feel dread looking at his face.

The same person who was present that day.

It's All pent up in me ,weighing my heart more. A wave of nausea hit me.

Suddenly I come out of my thoughts when someone engulf me in a hug from behind .i stretch my neck a little to see who could that be in this early morning

Samaira ,my cousin sister is leaning on me and pressing her chubby cheek on my back while hugging me .

She is half asleep.

I break the hug and turned around while balancing my cute sister.

"Why are you awake this early?" She first looked at me with sleepy eyes and then leaned on my chest while locking her hands on my back.

I hug her back now .

"Beacuse my exams are over. I want to do something productive ,so I decided to do all the chores with you" she said with a groggy voice.