2. T H E S T R O R Y B E G I N

I'll be active after my exams.

follow me. And vote plz.
♡ ~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

As soon as the elevator got closed I touched the 4th floor button and shut my eyes in embarrassment while mentally cursing myself , thinking of him

As soon as the elevator got closed I touched the 4th floor button and shut my eyes in embarrassment while mentally cursing myself , thinking of him .

'Ohh lord shiv ji what the hell I was thinking about him. Why was I gaukin- I mean staring at him. I shouldn't have those thought invade in my mind. Afterall he is paraya- marad ,oh shiv ,shiv, shiv.

(After all he is another man, oh shiv, shiv ,shiv)

.........But he was really handsome. His bisep were really big. must be spending lot of time in gym. And his jaw, oh , they were so fine ,so fine ki unki jaw se koi apple bhi kaat skta hai ,they were clenched as if he is trying to maintain his fury.

( His jaw is so fine that someone can actually cut an apple from it)

And ohh He has dark brown eyes , they were so deep, but have there own fire within them. He was staring through my soul and pearcing hole in my body just by looking at me.'

Why am I thinking of him.oh God!!!!! Stop thinking.

Suddenly my chain of thought broke by the ting sound of elevator and I got to my cubicle while smiling at everyone

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning mam" they replied smiling back.

Out of nowhere my freind ,Raaj came " hello miss,so finally you came, you know what??? you are extremely late and boss is finding you."He Said.

"why is he looking for me??"I asked.

"Suddenly a big client came this morning. Like himself and want to fix marriage arrangements today , but you were not here so boss have to make excuse" raaj said. Why he pressurize the 'himself'??

"OH, okok thankyou for informing me." I said in a most casual way I know.but it still sound a liitle professional.

Being freindly and sunshine is not my thing. All I can do is try!!

Thats the sole reason I have less freinds.

"Try to make coffee of his liking!!"Raj yell from behind. oh and all attention was on me and him. But I royally ignored it.

After making coffee, I went to my boss cabin and knocked 2 times, after 2 seconds he said "come in".

By analyzing his voice i can say he is still not in a good mood.

I slowly opened the door and went to his desk. " Good morning sir". I greeted firmly but he is not looking up from his file.

I quietly kept his schedule and coffee in front of him.

It's been almost 7months or something since I joined and never seen him smiling or any expression. He is cold.not so talkative.Perfect to be a boss.

He look upto me ,adjoining his hand said " this should be the last time I am letting you go with only warning. Next time if you'll be late,I'll fire you".

"Sorry sir." I said.

He gave me the file he is reading "new marriage project.detail is in this file. check it and tommorow they will come to sort out the wedding planning and everything. now out" he said in a one go with the little rude tone in the last.

He has every right to be upset as it's my mistake to come late.

I totally understand him.

Actually i pulled all nighter last night because of my exam are coming. This will be the last exam of my 1 year of MBA.

I internally promised to myself that this is my first and will be last time I am coming late.

I immediately left from his cabin and got seated in my cubicle and start working .

But.....why will they come in office themselves,aren't they busy in other marriage preparation. I started reading the file and

IN FILE
• groom- Arnaz sehgill
~age- 25 yrs old
~height- 6'1
~mother - Ritu sehgill
~father - Rajiv sehgill
~birthplace - ajmer , rajasthan

• bride - preeti shekhawat
~age-23 yrs old
~hieght- 5'6
~ mother-naina shekhawat
~ father - Pranav shekhawat
~birthplace- udaipur , rajasthan
And etc .

The description is so short. How I am going to know about there preference. He just gave specific detail. and 1 day to sought out things.

its not impossible to know about someone's preference by such short dicription but very difficult. Ufffff shiv jii!! Look like todays gonna be a long day.

I finally was done at 9pm , which is little late as my office timing is 8 am to 7 pm. I look at my surrounding only to find that I was the only one left.

I immediately wrap my belongings and moved out of building and started the scooti but not before wearing helmet.

It was all dark and cold breeze was hitting my cheeks.

Only few bikes and car are running in the road and suddenly i feel scared. I dont know, but i was feeling starnge as if someone is following me .

I looked from my rearview but there was no one. Strange.

As soon as I reached home and hit the bell my chachi opened the door and hugged me so tightly saying "where were you this late .you stupid girl .and why your phone is switched off."

"I had a lot of work today so I didn't saw the time. My phone's battery is dead I guess as I didn't charged it from last night. sorry." I said patting her back trying to Comfort her.

She released me from the hug.

"Go freshened up and come fast. I am waiting for you. Its pretty late so Everyone had there food and sleeping."

I didn't say anything and just followed the order and soon got freshened up .

After having dinner I got to bed and fell into deep slumber.

Only to dream about Mr.brown eyes.

×~×~×~×~×~×

Another update.!!

Do not forget to follow me for more updates :)🫶🏻

And plzz do tell how was the song?🪻