hello

If u got the news on my xtale fic, I will rewrite both this fic and Xenacious. They both suck ass and I wanna start fresh again along with hurrying up since I don't want anymore ppl I know to find this account.

Anyway, I'm sorry. This will be rewritten. This is discounted for season 2 but I am starting to rewrite xemacious a few days ago. After that, this fic will return brand new.

But I am feeding you all before I leave this book.

Owners

Here, we see OG! Sans, Frisk, and OG! [Name] talking with Flowey and he kind of mocks and makes fun of them.

In short, here I reveal Sans' story before Underverse alongside where UT![Name] plays a part. They were a prime witness to Sans breaking the timelime by killing Frisk. Which is why they remember that one timelime and one timelime only, the genocide one and the one where Sans had a 9 million in one chance. Flowey calls UT![Name] Sans' lackey in his talk. But like shit goes down and they all kill him.

Cue to Wanderer![Name] (the main one in this story), where we see a bit of their backstory. It was heavily hinted that they share a similar past as Sans, as seen on 0.4 when they also think 'Not unless you become it by accident' alongside Sans when Outer says that he ain't the owner of Outertale.

so backstory reveal? [Name] broke their timelime by killing Frisk when they killed Toriel. Thus how they broke their timeline and why they are an anomaly now (kind of how OG! sans doesn't wanna be the owner cuz he doesn't want to end up like the other versions of himself like Geno or Killer, I've seen that in a comment on one of the videos just saying. And like that brother character in 0.3 where US![Name] swaps with? He their brother and in the failed timelime after they all went to the surface, BRO FUCKING DIES IN THE MOST TRAUMATIC WAY. So like [Name] got traumatized by that too.

And then the xgaster and gaster talk lmao

0.5

Sans returns all traumatized and shit. And very scared and like the whole undertale cast asks where tf he was but like Frisk and UT![Name] knows wtf happened cuz they've seen him go with Ink all chill and now he scared for life. Then it starts to rain and shit and they all headed back home.

in here is where Frisk and UT![name] decided to talk with him over hot chocolate along with UT![name] giving him one of their spare sweaters so like they do that.  And like Sans threatens Frisk as he talks to them with UT![name] knowing they can't do shit about it because they kind of agreed with sans but then Sam's reveals that xgaster is like their new owner but the two humans confused as fuck so he decided to tell them everything.

Then sans went to Grillby's.

UT![name] leaves Frisk to go with the others before Frisk and Chara have a talk. This leads to UT![name] missing out on when XGaster talks to Frisk.

Then scene cuts to the xtale cast. Where Wanderer![Name] (the main one for season one and will probably continue being the main for season 2) is like hiding alongside xChara and X![name]. They are VERY UPSET AND PISSED AT INK LIKE JOW IS BRO EVEN CHILL ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. Then like the two Xtale siblings that still have their consciousness appear and XChara tries to attack Ink but then XGaster uses X![name] (just because they still have awareness that they are here doesn't mean XGaster won't stop using them alongside the rest of the xtale cast besides xchara) and Frisk. Then XGaster has his speech with everyone as puppets or smth then Ink throws up.

Wanderer![name] is just watching from the sidelines cuz Ink is back to "normal" but like XGaster grows very suspicious of them. But Ink takes them away to find Fresh for his gift.