The watcher

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

*flash back*

October 31, 2010

                            **His POV**

I couldn't help but watch as she danced with anyone who crossed her path, guys, girls, you name it. She was definitely drunk, but that didn't take away from how stunning she looked. Even after downing a whole bottle of vodka, she still had that undeniable beauty. I've been keeping an eye on her all night, and even if I didn't have to, I wouldn't be able to look away. The way her hips move to the music, like nobody's watching, and her gorgeous curly hair bouncing along with her long, toned legs... she's still as beautiful as ever.

I turn to my brother who has some random blonde whore all over his lap.

"Her. That's her over there." I nudge him signaling towards the black haired girl.
He pulls away from his whore and fixes his attention to where I'm pointing.

"Are you sure? You know it would be fucked if we get the wrong chick." He says squinting his eyes trying to get a better look at her.

"Bill, I'm sure she's the one. I'll tell everyone to watch out for her." I say as I stand up. I navigate through the crowd of sweaty dancers and lean in towards Gustav and Georg.

"We found her. Make sure you keep an eye on her and don't let her out of your sight, got it?" I point my finger at both of them, then gesture towards the girl.

The both nod in union and get up from the bar to get closer to her.

Now we just wait.

———

November 12, 2010

                     **Natalia's POV**

The party is tonight and I'm excited to get fucked up, my dad is away doing some business back at home in Italy so I've had the place to myself the whole week. I love it when it's like this I feel like I can breathe the house feels more peaceful.

*a bit of a time skip*

The party's in 4 hours, so I thought I'd take a quick shower to get a head start on my makeup. I walk into my room, drop my towel, and head to my closet.

"You know, you should really start locking your doors. Your security sucks." Verna says as she walks into my room and sets her things down on the bed.

"What the fuck, Verna? I swear I locked the door. What do you mean?" I say, feeling confused since I distinctly remember locking the front door...

"I don't know, but you gotta get that fixed, girl."

——

Time flies, Verna and I are almost ready. I'm wearing a cute pink silk Vivienne Westwood halter mini dress with pink strappy heels. I decided to put my hair up in a bun and added some adorable hair clips. Verna is wearing the same outfit but all in black. We planned this when we went shopping since we have similar styles.

The party's already started, so we better start heading there.

——

Verna and I arrive at the massive house where the event was being held we walked in immediately getting hit with the smell of alcohol and weed. It's gonna to be a great night.

AUTHORS NOTES: ik it's short but the next chapter will be good I promise!!