You know the plan

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

**Toms POV**

"Please Tom."

  Her eyes beautiful green eyes are watery and her voice cracks as she says my name, her touch is still so soft as to mine. I can't help but feel sympathy for the way I'm treating her..she doesn't deserve this.. she did nothing wrong.. it's her lousy dad.

"Come on Tom." She whispers.

Her voice soft and low, why dose she always make me feel this way..

"Fine you can stay in my room only." I say pushing her off me and she stumbles back nearly falling to the floor.

**Natalia's POV**

I stumble back nearly falling down. What a bitch.

"Thank you." I say giving a fake smile.

*time skip*

November 14, 2010

It's the next morning I was surprised when Tom didn't come up to the room last night he must've slept somewhere else.

"Come on grab your clothes I'm taking you home." Tom saying twirling his car keys around his finger.

"Okay give me a sec." I say walking to the bathroom.

———

He lives really far out from the city. We've been driving for about 40 minutes until we finally reached civilization.

"You know the plan, don't mess up," Tom says, looking into the rearview mirror.

"And your cellphone and other belongings are in the glove compartment. All our numbers are already saved in your phone. I'll be expecting a call with updates at least once a week," he says very sternly.

"Why do I have to do this? Why can't one of you do it?" I ask, starting to feel the seriousness of the situation I'm in.

"Because you're his daughter and you know him best, and you have easy access to all the things we want," he explains.

"And what if he finds out?" I say, concerned.

"Then we handle it," he says, a smirk forming on his face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Yeah I'm not doing this shit there's no fucking way." I say crossing my arms turning my body towards the window. I don't want to risk shit hitting the fan, I understand my dad must've done some shit to piss these people off but I don't understand why I'm getting pulled in this bullshit, I didn't even know he's been doing all this.

Suddenly Tom steps on the break causing me to jolt forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I say catching my breath from the heart attack he gave me.

He suddenly grabs the back of my hair pulling me over the center consul and close to his face.

"You will fucking do what I say or I'll kill your whole blood line Natalia Mari Lucchese." His tone was so cold and his lips are tight.
He threw me back into my seat and quickly put the car back in drive accelerating quickly, his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel cutting up in traffic.

The whole time I was silent, I just wanted to smash his head into the steering wheel or jump out but he at the speed he was going it was sure to kill me.

We soon arrived to my house and he unlocked the doors letting me out.

"Do not forg-." He says before I slam the car door cutting him off.

"Dick" I mumbled under my breath.

———

It's been a couple hours and my dad is supposed to be coming back from his "work" trip soon.
This whole mission is a mess, and I'm the worst person for the job.

My dad has an office downstairs that's always locked, I suppose some of the information they need is in there. I don't even know what the room looks like.
I spend the entire day trying to think of ways to pull this off and wondering how the fuck I'm going to get in his office I mean he's in there most of the time he's home.

——

My dad finally arrives home and I run downstairs to greet him.

"Heyy how was you trip." I say going in to give him a hug.

"Oh it was ok." He says dismissively, pushing me off.

"Listen I'm going to be going out tonight to a ball just so you know." He says picking his luggage up and hauls it up stairs to his room.

——

The time comes and my dad is about to head out.
I'm on the phone with Verna basically telling her about everything that just happened in the past 48 hours.

"Dude what the fuck?" She says shock in her voice.

"I know and right now I'm just waiting until my dad leaves so I can sneak into his office somehow."

"Girl Im too high for this and this is some crazy ass shit, what happens if he finds out." She says.

"I don't even want to think about that right now Vera." And I really didn't.

I didn't want to think about what my dad would do, or even worse what Tom would do.

"You're right I'm sorry, well if you need anything you know I'm here girl." She says.

"Thank you love."

Then I hear foot steps approaching my door.

"Hey I think I hear my dad coming I'll call you back to let you know how things go. Bye." I say hanging up the call quickly as my door opens.

"Hey Nat I'm leaving I'll you see you later." He sayings poking his head Into my room.

"Okay bye dad." I say trying to not look suspicious of something.

He smiles, closing the door behind him, and I let out the breath I was holding. I wait a bit until I'm sure he's left to start snooping around. I sneak downstairs to his office, but of course, the knob is locked. Frustrated, I head back upstairs to his room. I cautiously peek my head in, quickly scanning the room before diving in and rummaging through drawers. I search every drawer, pocket, nook, and cranny, but come up empty-handed.

I was just about to give up when I went up to his bed and spotted his car keys on the nightstand. There were other keys attached to the keychain, so I thought to give it a try.

I walk up to his office, trying every single key, and just when I was about to lose hope, the door clicked and pushed open.