Practice- part two

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

⚠️smut⚠️

Tom's lips gently pressed onto mine, and I could feel the cold metal of his lip piercing indenting onto my lips, even as his own lips remained warm and full.
He gradually lowered his hands, gently clasping my waist and pulling me close, just as snow began to fall around us.

"I've been dreaming about this ever since I last saw you," he whispered into our kiss. I tightened my embrace around him, gently pulling him closer. Tom wore a sly smirk as he lifted me off my feet, and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist, a contented smile gracing my lips as our kiss grew even more passionate.

"Mmmph," I softly moaned, my lips still locked with Tom's, as he gently squeezed my ass while carrying me back into the warmth of the farmhouse. He settled on the couch positioned in front of the crackling fireplace, seating me on his lap.

Tom began to sway my hips back and forth on him, guiding me to grind directly onto his groin and I could feel my body temperature rising, not just from the obvious fire in front is us but also from the passionate flames he ignited within me, warming me from the inside out.

"Do you want this, Natalia?" Tom mumbles, his hands resting on my waist, right by the hem of my shirt.
I nodded eagerly, yearning to feel him.
"Use your words, my love," he whispered into my neck, planting a soft kiss there.
"Yes," I mumbled, throwing my head back, overcome by the pleasure of his kisses.
I feel his lips curl into a smile against my skin and he starts sliding my jacket off my shoulders and removed my shirt.
He lowered his hands back to my hips and leaned into my neck, showering it with passionate kisses and tantalizing sucks. My moans escaped freely, and with ease he unclasped my bra, letting it fall between us.

Tom pulled back and locked his lustful gaze onto me. I could see the desire in his eyes as they trailed down to my exposed chest. He took my nipple into his mouth, causing my moans to grow even more intense, overwhelmed by the sensations of his warm, wet tongue and teasing lips.

I took the liberty of unbuckling his belt, letting it fall to the floor, and then proceeded to unbutton his pants, eager to see him.

We stood there, both fully naked, as Tom drew me close against his body, kissing him as my breasts pressing against his muscular chest.
I pulled back and, with desire in my eyes, I grasped his manhood, aligning it with myself. Slowly, I slid myself down onto him. "Ah.." I moaned, furrowing my eyebrows as I gazed directly into his eyes, witnessing the pleasure wash over his face.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, sensually moving myself onto him, allowing my moans to grow louder with each motion.
"Just like that," Tom moaned, squeezing my thighs, his words urging me to pick up the pace. I willingly complied, thrusting down onto his length with more intensity, causing him to groan and throw his head back in pleasure.
My knees began to burn and my thrusts grew sloppier. "Fuck, you're so pretty," he gasped. His hand moved to my face, his thumb lightly grazing my lips. I eagerly took his thumb into my mouth, sucking on it sensually as he gazed at me with eyes filled with lust.
Tom then replaced his thumb with his ring and middle finger, slowly pushing them deep, making me gag in response to his arousing touch.
"Mmm, you're such a good girl," he whispered, and I let out a whimper as saliva began to drip down his fingers.
I watched as he withdrew his fingers from my mouth and brought them slowly down to my clit. A shiver ran through my body as I felt his warm, wet fingers teasingly caress around my clit.

"Fuck, Tom," I breathed out, my hips grinding back and forth onto him as he continued to stimulate me, the pleasure building up.
"Turn around," he demanded, firmly pushing me off him and onto the couch, a hunger in his eyes as he took control of the moment.
I obediently complied, getting into a doggy-style position, arching my back, and raising my ass high in the air.

"Spread your knees," he commanded, tapping my leg, and I followed his instructions without hesitation.

"You look so beautiful like this," he murmured, and I felt the couch dip behind me. His strong hands gripped my ass, and I could feel him rubbing his manhood against my glistening area, intensifying the anticipation.
He pushed himself deep into me, and in unison, we both let out loud gasps of pleasure. He allowed me a moment to adjust to his size before he started to push and thrust into me, causing vulgar noises to leave my mouth.
"Mmm, you sound like a slut," he murmured in a low, husky voice as he continued to pound into me. Reaching from behind, he grabbed my face, turning it to the side so I could see him in my peripheral vision.
"Mm, f-fuck! I'm going to c-cum," I moaned, scrunching my face in pleasure as I watched him pound deep and hard. I dug my nails into the couch's armchair, feeling the climax build within me. As it reached its peak, I tightened around Tom, releasing with an intense wave of pleasure.

Tom pulled out and swiftly turned me over, causing me to slide down the couch.

"Get on your knees," he commanded as he jerked his manhood, and I obediently complied.

"Open your mouth," he instructed, and I positioned my mouth onto his tip, teasing it with my tongue and sensually sucking as he continued to pleasure himself at the base.

I began to gag, tears streaming down my face as he pushed himself into my throat. With a loud grunt, he released, and I swallowed every last drop before moving back up to place a kiss on his lips.

"You like how you taste?" I asked with a sly smirk.

"You're a bitch," he replied jokingly, wiping his lip and realizing what I just did.

——

After we had carefully cleaned up, we made our way upstairs to the cozy bedroom. The atmosphere was still charged with the intimate energy we had shared just moments ago. We lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies entwined, and the room bathed in the soft glow of dimmed bedside lamps. The faint scent of our passionate encounter still lingered in the air, serving as a reminder of the intensity we had just experienced. Tom's fingers traced delicate patterns along my skin, and the feeling of his warm breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine. The silence was filled with unspoken emotions, and there was something about the way we held each other that transcended the physical connection we had shared. It was as if our souls had touched, leaving us both in a state of contented bliss and peaceful serenity.