Tommi

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

**Toms POV**

December 1, 2010

I know Natalia, and I've been intimate with her before, but this time was unlike any other. It felt genuine; she saw the real me and fully embraced it. I never imagined I could feel this way about someone. As I looked down at her, peacefully asleep on my chest, I realized the depth of my emotions. She's the only person I love as deeply as my family and myself. It's her above all else. In that quiet moment, I knew I would do anything for her. Anything to keep her this peaceful.

——

December 2, 2010

We've made the decision to spend the night at the farmhouse, as neither of us wanted to part ways. Truthfully, I've come to prefer this tranquil setting – away from the chaos, the drugs, and the relentless business world. Here, in this serene place, I find my peace. She is my peace.

——

"Are you hungry? I made breakfast," she says, peeking her head into the room.

"Yeah, I'll meet you down there," I reply, sitting up on the bed.

I make my way downstairs, immediately the aroma of bacon filled my nostrils.

"I didn't put chocolate chips in your pancakes. I remember my mom making that mistake when you guys came over for breakfast." She chuckled sliding the plate towards me.

"Yeah I remember having to eat around them." I laughed reminiscing that memory.

She didn't deserve to lose her mother in the way she did...

"Yeah..." she says, her voice softer, pushing the food around her plate. "I miss her.." she adds, her gaze fixed on the plate, her tone heavy with sorrow.

"I know... don't worry we'll make sure he pays for what he did." I say, placing my hand atop hers in a reassuring manner. She meets my gaze, managing a faint smile, before turning her attention to her plate and filling her mouth with eggs.

——

I start the car, and as we make our way back to her house, my hand rests on her thigh.

"I can't stay with you a bit longer..?" She asks breaking the silence.

"No... we really need you to find out why your dad has all those documents of that night. Plus, we're going out to a car meet, and I don't want you around that," I explain, keeping my eyes on the road. I wish I could bring her with me, but it's too dangerous, and the fact that her father has those documents is making me feel like he's catching on.

"Please, Tom... I don't like being home," she pleads, placing her hand on top of mine and giving it a gentle squeeze.

And that's all it took for me to give in.

"Fine, but you have to stick by me the entire time. These things can get a bit hectic."

"That's fine," she says with a reassuring nod.

——

**Natalia POV**

"Hey Nat! What brings you here?" Bill asks as he approaches me, offering a friendly side hug.

"Just visiting for a bit," I reply, returning the hug.

Bill turns to Tom and asks, "Is she coming with us?"

Tom nods and answers, "Yeah."

Bill looks uncertain and asks, "Are you sure?"

I chime in, "I'm sure I'll be fine."