Skyfall

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

CLUJ-NAPOCA, ROMANIA

June 16, 2011

It's the culmination of months of planning—all leading up to this moment. Tonight is the night. After the infiltration of Visile's house, contacting everyone became easier, and the word spread quickly among our now allies, expediting our plans.

There's going to be a grand event tonight. All the men betrayed by my father will be in attendance, including him.

As I gaze into the oversized mirror, I admire the meticulous work of the makeup artist and my newly bleached blonde hair, it's a look just for a little, I just don't want anyone to recognize me. Tom enters the room, carrying a garment bag.

Carefully zipping it down, Tom reveals a beautiful crimson dress. It's floor-length, with a slit reaching just below the waist, and an open back adorned with shimmering diamond chains. The front features a plunging neckline adorned with sparkling diamonds.

"Tom, this is stunning." I express, feeling the soft fabric.

"It was made just for you." he murmurs, tenderly touching my face.

I smile gratefully, shedding my robe and slipping into the dress. Tom assists me, mindful of my carefully styled hair.

"You look beautiful." he whispers, taking my hand and twirling me around.

"Thank you, my love." I reply, leaning in for a kiss. Our lips meet in perfect sync.

"You go ahead and get ready; I'll ensure everything runs smoothly." I say, breaking away.

"Are you sure? Why not wait for me?" Tom persists.

"It's okay, Tom." I reassure him.

"Alright." he concedes. I slip on my heels and grab my masquerade mask.

"Come." Tom gestures, taking a thigh holster from a drawer. Securing it around my thigh, he tucks a gun into it.

"Be careful." he urges, placing a kiss on my head.

"I will." I assure him, stepping away and leaving the room.

Peeking into Gustav's room, I see Lauren and Morgan preparing together.

"You guys look hot." I compliment, blowing them a kiss.

"Thank you, love." Lauren playfully replies, catching the blown kiss and pretending to place it on her lips. I chuckle and head out, grabbing the keys from the holder by the door. I hop into Tom's car, speeding towards where the event is—an hour's drive that I manage in just 40 minutes.

I arrive to be met with a bunch of security sitting outside, they all draw their guns at me.

"I'm here for Cristian." I say.

They don't budge and move their guns closer to my face.

"What's your name?" The big bald buff man says.

"Natalia Lucchese." I say.

They quickly drop their guns moving aside for me.

Entering the grand house, I'm welcomed by a large ballroom, many waitresses, setting tables up and food.

"Ms. Lucchese!" Cristian greets me enthusiastically.

"Are you certain he's coming?" I inquire, observing the waitresses meticulously setting up the dinner table.

"Yes, I assure you, he is." he confirms.

"Okay, everything must be perfect." I assert, heading towards the table and picking up a folded paper with last names.