Sister love

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

The words hit me like a sledgehammer, making my heart plummet into the depths of my stomach. My eyes widened as I realized who was standing right in front of me.

"Caterina...?" I managed to say, my voice low and stern.

"Bingo, little sister." she replied with a sly smile.

My anger boiled over, and I couldn't contain it any longer. "You fucking bitch." I muttered before lunging at her, but she swiftly evaded my attack, causing me to crash into the wall.

"You'll need to be faster than that." she taunted, lunging at me and pinning me to the ground.

"Get off me!" I yelled, struggling to break free, but damn this bitch is strong.

"Shhh..." she whispered, pressing a white cloth against my mouth and nose. My vision started to blur as darkness closed in, her shushing fading into the distance. Soon, everything went black.

                           **Toms POV**

Nearly 20 minutes had passed, and Natalia was still nowhere to be seen. An air of worry hung over the group, with everyone starting to notice her prolonged absence.

"When's she coming back?" Lauren's impatience was evident as she took a casual sip from her glass.

"Maybe she had to take a shit, those stuffed mushrooms are starting to do something to my stomach too." Morgan says furrowing her eyebrows and rubbing her stomach.

"I'm going to go look for her." I said, standing abruptly and heading out of the dining hall. This was my second home, Henry Wagner's home, and I knew it well.

Approaching the bathroom, I turned the knob carefully, hoping she was still inside. The door wasn't locked, and I cautiously pushed it open. There was no response from the other side, and as I swung the door fully open, I found the bathroom empty. My eyes landed on a haunting message scrawled in red lipstick on the mirror: "Time is ticking." Her mask lay on the counter, and I felt my heart shatter. How could I let this happen? I had promised her I would protect her to not let anything like this happen again, and I had failed.

Rage consumed me, and my eyes burned with fury. The world around me blurred, my heart felt as though it might burst from my chest. I stormed back into the dining hall and went straight to Mr. Wagner.

"I need to talk to you." I said, my voice firm.

He politely excused himself from his conversation, rose from his table, and approached me. "What's the matter, son?'

"I need to see your security camera footage." I demanded.

"Why? What happened?" he asked, his brow furrowing.

"DAMN IT, JUST SHOW ME!" I snapped, impatience and irritation taking over. Time was slipping away, and I couldn't afford to waste any more.

Silently, he led me to the security room, unlocking the door and tossing me the keys. "Lock the door when you're done." he instructed.

I rushed to the computer, reviewing the footage from the last half-hour. That's when I saw her, unconscious, carelessly thrown into a trunk. Tears welled up, but I fought to hold them back, refusing to be weak now. Skipping ahead, I found a crucial detail - a license plate number: 46-79. I committed it to memory.

Exiting the security room, I threw the keys on Wagner's table and returned to my seat, grabbing my phone and coat. "We need to leave now!" I stated sternly before hurrying out of the dining hall and toward the front door.