four

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Nami asks, clearly freaked out. Before Luffy could open his mouth Marines storm toward them with loud yells.

Amelia quickly reaches for her sword and slices a Marine across his thigh, making him stumble and fall to the floor-- knocking two other Marines down in the process. Her eyes are trained on a Marine running up to her as she senses someone behind her. Quickly she ducks down and the two men crash into each other.

Suddenly a kick to her side makes her lose balance and she crashes down to the floor with a thud. "Bad move," she growls as she kicks her foot up, hitting the man who tackled her down in the crotch.

With a loud pained groan, he falls to his knees. Amelia kicks him to his side as another Marine runs up beside her.

She slices his hip as he hits her across the face with the tip of his sword. Caught off guard she doesn't notice another Marine come up behind her. He places his arm around her throat, holding her in place in a headlock.

Amelia trashes her legs around, hoping to hit him somewhere. She drags her sword across his arm, making him drop her to the floor.

Two other Marines rush to her with their weapons held high, only for them to drop to the floor as they are attacked from behind.

Amelia looks over to the attacker. She lets out an amused chuckle as she sees the pirate hunter himself helping them.

Luffy is the first to make his way to Zoro. Nami follows shortly after, and Amelia stays back for a brief moment to wipe the blood that's tickling down her face with the back of her hand.

"Aren't you that drunk from the bar?" Nami asks Zoro, he glances at her quickly before he looks over his shoulder at Amelia.

"Glad I made an impression,"

Amelia finally walks over, not sparing any of the three a glance. She felt too frustrated by what just happened, how could she let her guard down like that? And all because she got a light cut on her cheek.

She huffs in frustration as her eyes catch Captain Morgan walking closer to them. "The imposter, the pirate hunter, and the prisoners. Fancy that. The three of you working together," he says stopping a few feet away from them. "Yeah. We're a crew!" Luffy exclaims proudly.

"Nope, not a crew."

"Not together."

"Mhm."

"No enemy has ever escaped my wrath. I alone defeated the Black Cat Pirates, I alone captured Kuro of the Thousand Plans. And I alone keep Shells Town safe from the scum of the East Blue," Captain Morgan tells them dramatically, Amelia rolls her eyes at him as he throws his jacket to the floor.

"Listen, sir. That's great and all but I would really like to leave now," she tells him with a bored look on her face. He ignores her and positions himself in a fighting stance, "Oh for fuck's sake,"

Nami gets her stick out, Zoro and Amelia their swords, and Luffy cracks his knuckles in anticipation.

Captain Morgan attacks and Zoro steps up first, blocking the axe with his swords. Luffy attempts to punch the older man in the face but gets blocked. The orange-haired girl fights off the Marines that are running up from behind them as Amelia slices the back of Captain Morgans knees.

The older man stumbles slightly before regaining his balance and striking at the blonde's face. One of Zoro's blades block the attack, Amelia glances at him briefly in appreciation before resuming the attack.